She's Here

27 Dresses

Luna's p.o.v

I crashed into my white sofa, as I got into my apartment. What another stressful night! And to top it all of, I had to get hip-check my a girl, who weighs double of me! At least, I have my newspaper with the community section. I flipped trough it rapidly, finding the section. I smiled, as I read the first story about two people getting married at the dock.

"When will I get married?" I mumbled.

I flipped through more pages, reading each one inattentively. Suddenly, as my eyes started close, the phone rang. I jumped out of my seat, and ran to the phone.

"Hel-"

"Luna, open the door!" The person on the other line yelled.

I shook my head, "Go right on in Suzy, I'm in apartment 218." I responded, getting to mugs from the shelves.

After, several minutes and making hot chocolate, there was a knocking at the door. I opened the door with arms stretched only to see a man, with many different luggages.

"Hi." He awkwardly said.

I led him, into the living room, and showing the room where Suzy was going to stay. This was usual for her, getting someone else to do her work, then herself. I almost raise my own sister, that's how I know she is spoiled.

"Unnie!" I heard someone squeal behind me.

"Suzy!" I yelled as, I turned around to see my little sister, wearing striped skirt that went to her mid thigh, grey Mary Janes, and a black halter shirt with her hair sleeked into a high ponytail.

I lead her to the coach, but she turned the other way to kiss the man, who brought her luggage, "Bye Soo Hyun." She declared, kissing him and leading him out the door.

I stared at him, another arm candy for Suzy. However, Suzy caught me looking at me and put her hands on her hips.

"I met him at the airport." She told me, and grabbed the hot chocolate.

I chuckled a little bit, and I spent the whole night with Suzy, laughing and telling stories.