Hug Me

27 Dresses

Onew's p.o.v

I stared at the pictures, I had took of Luna. Her smile was so pretty, and her hair was cute. I couldn't believe I'm sayinng this, but I was wrong. She isn't a one dimensional person as, I thought, but some who is like 4D. also, I think I like her, UH, she was just so pretty and nice! How could I not...

"I don't think, I should publish this." I mumbled, as I looked at the article.

Suddenly, Mrs. Kim popped out of nowhere, she examined the screen of my computer, but I covered it. She looked up and down, but I covered the screen with my muscular body ... I HAVE MUSCLE, OKAY!

"SO!" She yelled, stretching, thinking she could look at the screen.

I still hid in front of it and she laid her hands on her waist, "The article done yet?" She asked, giving up.

I smiled, looking at my camera with the picture of Luna wearing that y dress, "I got to fix it."

"Well, fix it soon, because I bet you going to be snuck here forever!" She smiled evilly and headed outside.

I sat back down on my chair, but I was shock to see Mrs. Kim back, "There is a girl with blonde hair waiting for you outside." I nodded weakly, and un-plugged the computer, not wanting her to see it yet.

I headed outside of the building to see Luna waiting there looking at her watch. Once, she saw my she headed my way and she didn't have the smile she had last night.

"Where were you! I've been waiting for a long time, I have other things to do you know!" She yelled, grabbing my head as, we headed to a store.

"Hey crankytard, what happened to you?" I asked sarcastically. (Anyone know who Shaycarl is or the SHAYTARDS)

She sighed, "I'm just, it's my sister!" She yelled as she got out a list.

"What's that?" I asked, as se scanned many things on the item.

Luna rolled her eyes, "I have to register it for Suzy."

I smirked, "Of course she wants all these thing."

She laughed, "You know her so well." She smiled at me, like the night before.

There is my Luna. Hold up! Did I just say MY Luna. She does not belong to me until I marry her ... I mean if I marry her, I mean there is a lot of fish in the sea. However, Luna is very beautiful and ... you no what never mind.

"Are you okay? You look like your freaking out about something." I siled at her and turned aorund as, she scanned more items.

Fudge, she saw me freak out. At least she doesn't know how to read minds. But maybe she does, and she just pretended she doesn't. Cough if you can hear me. *Luna coughs* NOOO!! Then she knows I like her, maybe it's just a coincidence, yeah Onew it's a coincidence.

"Another pot?" I asked, as she scanned another one.

"She is going to make my mothers favourite kimchi soup." I looked at her with a straight face.

"Okay, I will, but she will be there." She agreed with me.

"Seriously, why do they need all this stuff?" I asked.

She smiled and twirled aorund to scan another one, "It makes a wedding."

I snorted, "No it's not. The wedding industry is just making you buy them so they can make more moeny."

She turned around, "Why do you always think like that? What did something happen to you in the past?"

"Well, I bet you focus on other peoples weddings because your afraid to make memories of your own." I smirked as, she looked furious at me.

"Yeah, and weddings are the perfect place to be single!" She yelled at me.

Everyone started looking at us, but she just bowed and everyone went on with their own business, "Did someone leave you?  Your like true love?"

I sighed, "You got me. It happened to me, you win."

Luna shocked and she hugged me, "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to. I'll do anything for you!"

I smiled, "Hug me longer."

"What?"

"Just do it." She hugged me and it was the best thug ever.