I Met Her Before!?

27 Dresses

Onew's p.o.v

Jonghyun and I strolled down the busy streets of Seoul. We were speaking about, weddings and the things that involved it. He kept pestering me to find a girlfriend since him and his wife Yoona, have been happily married for two years.

"Oh, come on! Isn't there at least one girl, in all of South Korea, that is your type!?" He shouted as, we got more near his apartment.

I rolled my eyes, "This girl has to look like a foreigner meaning no of this regular old dark hair! Also, she must have two sides of her, a nice and friendly side and a crazy one. The girl could also have amazing skill in the fine arts and have the most amazing smile."

Jonghyun stopped me in my tracks, "Your expect ions are too high! Really, you don't want a regular dark hair! Where can we find a girl with not dark hair and not a star!?"

"Yoona, a year ago." I told him, remembering Yoona having short red hair before.

He slapped me on the shoulder, and grabbed my arm. I knew he was angry at me, he always acted like that when he was angry. Every few blocks we started going faster, until we reached his apartment. Quickly, we headed upstairs, where I saw Yoona making something.

"Hi Onew, sit and I'll give you both some crepes~" Yoona cooed as, she went back to cooking.

As, we sat down, Jonghyun smirked and headed into his and Yoona's room. Yoona carefully put the crepes on a plate, and grabbed chocolate syrup from the fridge.

"Go ahead." She declared as, she noticed me eyeing the crepes.

After, eating half of the crepes, Jonghyun came in with a white box, with lace on the top. He slammed it onto the table and grabbed bunch of photos. He handed one of them, where it was Yoona in the middle and fourteen other girls around her. It was her brides-maids, knowing since I went to their wedding.

"Yoona, knows and almost see everyone of those girls. You should go out with one of them." Jonghyun told me.

"Fine." I responded pointing to the first blond I saw.

"That's Jessica, she's marrie-"

"Which girls are married?" I asked, feeling there would be more than one.

She pointed to almost each of them expect two of them, "What's there names?"

"This one is Tiffany, who is getting married in a few days and Luna-"

"LUNA!?" Jonghyun and Yoon stared curiously at me.

I smiled weakly and headed out the door, not before I got more crepes.