Gyuri - Eunhyuk

27 Dresses

Onew's p.o.v

Luna came out in a off one shoulder red dress. There was a gold band that went across the shoulders, with matching gold high heels with straps going up to her knee. She also wore many bracelets and necklaces.

"This is like gold central!" I told her laughing.

Luna sighed, "It was a "goddess" wedding since, the bride, Gyuri has always been called a goddess."

"I know Gyuri, she's really y-" Luna glared at me, "I know she has a husband, he's even my friend. It's Eunhyuk, right?"

She nodded, "Then you would know the story, right?"

"No, so go on right ahead!" I declared.

___ Gyuri swiftly ran across the field of her college, heading towards her friend Jiyoung.Seungyeon was just reading a book so, it would be easy for Gyuri, who was wearing her heels, to get her. Once, Gyuri reach Seungyeon, she had tackled her to the ground.

"What was that for!" Gyuri's small face friend yelled.

Gyuri just smiled from ear to ear, "I got the job!"

Seungyeon's eyes widened, "The one for the  radio station!?"

Excitedly, Gyuri nodded, making Seungyeon hug her. The two girls jumped up and down. They both headed to their dorm excited that Gyuri would start at the radio station tomorrow morning, missing her classes. However, work was a good excuse for their college.

All, night Gyuri and Seungyeon picked a perfect outfit for Gyuri. Radio, is talking mostly, but it was also broadcasted on the website. After, Seungyeon and herself picking her outfit, she wore making sure it was perfect. She wasn't called goddess for nothing!

"Welcome Gyuri-Sshi! Go sit by your Co-Mcs Eunhyuk and Leeteuk." A man told her.

She nodded and headed in the middle of the ones who was called Eunhyuk and Leeteuk. Later, on the radio show started they talked about Gyuri who was new and talked about things in music culture. It was a good first day for Gyuri.

"Good job, Gyuri-Sshi!" Leeteuk declared.

Gyuri smiled, "Thanks Teuk-Oppa!"

"First day and already nicknames for me." Leeteuk smirked.

Gyuri nodded excitedly, as she headed to get her caught. Leeteuk followed getting his own coat. Leeteuk looked curiously at Gyuri's arm, feeling something was different. Gyuri caught Leeteuk looking.

"What?" she asked.

"Were you wearing a bracelet?:" Leeteuk asked.

Gyuri nodded, "It's this gold bracelet I got from my mother- WHERE IS IT!?" She yelled.

Leeteuk shrugged and was about to help Gyuri, but he heard a honk coming from outside. It was his ride, so he left Gyuri alone trying to find her bracelet.

"Is this yours?" Eunhyuk asked, dangling a gold necklace from his hand.

Gyuri ran up to him and jumped on him. She clung onto him like a koala, he blushed usually never being this close to a girl, other than his mother. Well, what would you do if a beautiful girl hugged you like that? Some might touch their s, but Eunhyuk wasn't that type of person.

"Again, thanks a lot Eunhyuk-Sshi! Let's go out sometime for finding my bracelet, but for now I got to go!" Gyuri skipped off to the door, adjusting her bracelet on her wrist.

"Just call me Oppa!" Eunhyuk yelled, and Gyuri rose a thumbs up.

the next day went as normal at the radios station. Except, Gyuri and Eunhyuk, they had seemed more comfortable, because every-time there was a break they talked about the restaurant they were going to after. So, once it finished they ran off to the restaurant.

However, people watching or listening, knew something between Gyuri and Eunhyuk. They posted comments on the website saying they were cute together and many people noticed them at the restaurant, making people get pictures of them. By the next day it was all over news at the radio station.

"so, are you and Gyuri dating?" A girl asked over the phone.

Both Gyuri and Eunhyuk started blushing and Leeteuk started laughing, "When did this happen!?" He asked, still laughing.

"She so beautiful, how could I help it?" Eunhyuk sarcastically said.

Gyuri started laughing herself, "Yeah, and he is a chunk of man!"

Eunhyuk went up to Gyuri and kissed her on the lips, making both of them blush even more, "Why did you do that?" Gyuri whispered.

Eunhyuk smirked, "What I said was true you are rally pretty, and seeing how your doing on the radio station, your personality is awesome. Would you go on a date with me?"

Guri hesitated, but nodded afterwards. The radio station didn't go smoothly after that talked. Many people rang about their relationship, Eunhyuk didn't care. He finally had the girl he had been looking afar from since kindergarten. ___

"Woah, so he liked her for that long?" I asked.

Luna nodded, "He didn't tell her that until the day before the wedding."

I smirked, "I thought it could break the relationship."

Luna chuckled, "me too."