Hyoyeon - Junho & Sooyoung - Siwon

27 Dresses

Luna's p.ov

"So, Jinki-"

"I TOLD YOU TO BE QUIET ABOUT THAT!" He yelled at me.

"Okay, Onew, after I put on this dress, there is going to be only two more dress! And only seven questions asked." I told him, holding up the dress, and headed into my room.

I could hear him sigh, "Don't worry! I only have to ask you thirteen more questions!"

I came out in the green sparkly dress, "Then, when we're done this, you have to ask those questions fast!"

"So, these people who got married are dancers. right?" He asked, as I twirled in the dress.

I nodded, "Their names were Hyoyeon and Junho, and it all started because of a dance competition."

___"This competition is in a few days, and your don't want to do it with me anymore!" Hyoyeon yelled, as Kibum and herself sat outside of the dancing studio.

He reached over to put his arm around Hyoyeon's shoulder, but she slapped it before it could reach her, "Yoona need a partner so, I told her I could be it."

Hyoyeon slapped him across the face, "we already made a dance, and you still pick someone else! You hypocrite!"

Kibum laughed, "Well, she is hot and your not! I'm out of here." He walked out.

Hyoyeon watched as, Yoona jumped into his arms. Hyoyeon growled, as Yoona turned around and spitted out her tongue at her. She couldn't believe, one of her friends would steal her partner. Kibum and her weren't dating, but he was one of the best dancers, and the prize was fifty thousand dollars! Kibum and Hyoyeon was sure to win, but now she didn't know what to do!

She had her face in her hands, about to cry. Suddenly, she could hear a song being played in the room beside her. She opened the door, a little bit to see what was happening. One of the workers there was dancing, in jogging pants in a white wife beater.

"He's good." Hyoyeon mumbled, and tripped inside, hitting the stereo.

"Fudge." She mumbled, as he came towards her.

"Are you alright?" He helped her up as, she duster herself off.

Hyoyeon blushed as, she was face to face with muscular guy, "My name is Hyoyeon!" She announced.

The guy smiled, "Hello Hyoyeon, my name is Junho." He reached out his hand and Hyoyeon shook it.

"You're really good at dancing," She told him, "Do you want to be my partner for the competition in a few days." She said out of nowhere.

He seemed shock, "Let me see your moves, first." He announced.

Hyoyeon put in a cd. She started popping and locking. Her feet smoothly, but swiftly moved to the beat of the song. Junho had stopped the song, when she was only dancing for a few seconds.

"I'm impressed, but why such a great dancer like you need a partner now?" He asked.

She sighed, "My partner bailed on me, just a few minutes ago."

He patted her back, "So, then you probably already have a routine set up." Hyoyeon nodded.

"Let's get started!" She yelled, and Hyoeon put on the stereo.

After few days, of practicing they were perfect. They even added a few moves to make it even better. The day of the competition, and Hyoyeon and Junho were getting ready as, other people went on.

"So, where is your old partner?" Junho asked, as they stretched since they were next.

She pointed at Yoona and Kibum, who had just danced earlier. They were wearing matching outfits, as Yoona wore a slender red dress, with Kibum wearing a black shiny suit wit a red shoes and tie.

"They were really good, a lot of people were cheering for them." Junho declared.

The people who, were just dancing had came off and Hyoyeon and Junho went on. Their music played and they started dancing. both of them didn't do a mistake at all, even made new moves as they went on. When, they came out, people were cheering their name.

"Good job, unnie!" Yoona came over to hug her.

"Thanks, you did good too!" She told her, still hugging.

Yoona broke the hug, "I'm sorry, I didn't know Kibum was your partner at first."

She smiled, "Don't worry."

Soon, awarding came on. They did each age group and soon it was Hyoyeon's age group was next. the thrid place winner was two people named, Minzy and Taemin, which Hyoyeon didn't know. It was obvious Hyoeon and Junho would get it or Yoona and Kibum.

"Second place go to." The mc trailed off.

Hyoyeon and Junho crossed their fingers, "Junho and Hyoyoen! Congratulations!" The MC yelled.

Hyoyeon hugged Junho and he carried her bridal style to eh podium. The called the first place people and it was Yoona and Kibum. They hugged each other and they both got their second place prize of twenty-five thousand dollars, and a trophy.

"You did great!" Junho told her as, they walked off together.

She smiled, "You too." Hyoeon went up and hugged Junho.

When they were outisde as, they got their stuff, they could see Junho's friends, "Well, got to go. Hope we can dance another time." junho kissed her on the forehead and went to the car.

Hyoyeon blushed, "Bye!" ___

"So, they started datin after?' Onew asked.

I nodded, "I'm going to try on another dress."

I grabbed a pink one and changed quickly in it. One whistled as I got out since there was a big dip at the front. Also, it was pretty short. You should have seen what the grooms men wore.

"Who's wedding was this?" Onew asked, staring at me.

I grabbed a pillow and hugged it, "It's my friend and neighbours Sooyoung and Siwon's y weddin-"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Can you answer the door?" I asked him and he immediately went.

I could hear the door open. Suddenly, Sooyong and Siwon were in front of me with puppy dog eyes. Soon, they were laughing, noticing I was wearing the dress.

"What do you want SooSi?" I asked, grabbing another pillow.

"Can you cook again, please! We don't care when, but we tasted what you got for us yesterday, and it's delicious!" They both pleaded in unison.

I sighed, "Then tell Onew, how you two met." I pointed at Onew, who was standing awkwardly behind them.

"Well," Siwon started off, "We were models and that pretty much how it started!"

"We met at a photo shoot were we had to be y and we started having affections for each other." Sooyoung added.

"I proposed to her at a photo shoot and now we are married." Siwon showed off their rings.

Both of them turned back to me, "Please?" They asked.

I nodded, "Tomorrow, okay?" They nodded and headed out the door.

Onew laughed as, soon as they left, "They sure like to eat."