Party Time

27 Dresses

Luna's p.o.v

Heechul and I slowly headed into the bar. Flashing lights and people dancing or holdings drink surrounded us and the bride-to-be, Tiffany was at a table, that were filled with presents. She instantly waved at us, as we headed into the bar.

"So, Suzy seems like an angel." Heechul declared, as he both ordered us beers.

I chuckled, "Sometimes she is, but sometimes she is the opposite of angel."

He smiled, after finishing our drinks we headed to Tiffany and her groom, Wooyoung. We talked and talked, as a few times, she would drag me to the dance floor. Guys try to dance grind up to me, but I stayed far away since I noticed Taecyeon, drinking for the side.

"Come!" Tiffany cooed as, we headed to the bar.

"Thanks for doing this." She told me as, she bought two soju.

I reached for my wallet, but she took out hers before mine. As I reached for my drink, Tiffany hugged me and as she let go, she flashed me her eye smile.

"Your the greatest Luna." She walked away with her soju, with Heechul coming to me.

"Speak of the dark angel." He declared, as he sat down.

I looked at him curiously, and he directed my attention to Suzy, who just entered the room. All eyes were on her, and even Taecyeon's were. I clenched my fist, but cooled down as, Taecyeon walked towards me, I smiled, but noticed Suzy also was heading towards me. WAIT! They were heading towards each other in my direction.

Soon, the two were in front of my, only inches away. Suzy tucked strands of hair behind her ear, as Taecyeon scratched his head. With his free hand, he reached out his hand, so did Suzy.

"Hi!" I interrupted them, as their hands were almost together.

Suzy looked at me irritated, but Taecyeon smiled at me, "Hey Luna."

"So, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Just supporting Wooyoung and Tiffany-"

"Hi, I'm Suzy." She interrupted him, as she grabbed his hand.

He smiled brightly, "Taecyeon."

Suzy, who was still shaking his hand, looked at me, "You know him?"

I hesitated, however Taecyeon nodded for me, "She works for my photograph company. Also thanks again for letting me leave you my clothes."

"What?" I asked.

"Remember, what we were talking aobut on the phone, a few days ago?"

My heart sank, he didn't get me the flowers? He gave me, his clothes! Really, I should have listened to Heechul. Though, now I wonder, he gave it to me!

"No problem." I said weakly and looked at Suzy.

She bit her lip, and titled her head in a cute manner. Again, I clenched my fist, I knew what she was doing. She did that to every single football player in high school. She was flirting with them, and 90% of the time it worked.

"So, let me get you a drink and talk." Taecyeon stated, telling the bar tender to get her a yogurt soju.

After, Suzy received her drink, she grabbed his hand and headed to the other side of the bar. I chugged my drink and almost broke it as I gripped it too hard. I head outside to cool off, but ended up swearing my head off!

Unfortunately, for me there was a wedding anniversary on the other side. I smiled weakly and headed back inside to see the guy from the taxi, Onew was it. He waved at me, coming closer with each step.

"Hey Luna."

I waved weakly, noticing Suzy and Taecyeon on the dance floor, grinding to each other. With his hand, that didn't have the drink, he handed my schedule book. My eyes widened, HOW DID HE GET THAT!? oh. I must have forgotten it in the taxi!

I bowed to him a million times, before actually getting my book back.

"Thank-you so much! I was searching for it all day!" I cried, pulling him into a hug.

"N-no problem." He stuttred.

I let go of him and again bowed to him. He walked away a little bit, but looked back.

"You like the flowers I left on your desk?" He asked, turning away to disappear in the sea of people.

WAIT, WHAT!?