Jieun - YongGuk & Hyosung - Kikwang

27 Dresses

Luna's p.o.v

This time I had put on make-up as, I put on the dress. To me it would look weird without since it was all dark and probably was clashing with my blonde short hair. It could have gone with my long brown hair, like before, but I like my hair now.

"Woah! We're the people getting married goths?" Onew asked, as I came in the dress.

I shook my head, "It's just have a dark feeling because YongGuk was jieun stalker."

Onew's eyes widen, "Don't worry she loves him, she wasn't forced to marry him."

___"Aish YongGuk I can see you!" Jieun yelled at the top of her lungs, as she read a book on her window cill.

He smiled playfully and put a hood over his head, "I can still see you, dork!"

He just leaned against the tree, still looking at her. She rolled her eyes going back to her book. She wished she never, moved from her home-town of Seoul to move to Busan. If she hadn't she would have never been in the same classes as, him and she wouldn't have a stalker.

"You have gorgeous hair!" It all started with that line, and soon YongGuk started stalking her.

"Can you stop this! You're making me insane!" She yelled again, but still he kept quiet, admiring her.

She sighed, "I'll go on a date with you, but you have to stop this!"

"Pick you up at noon tomorrow!" He replied leaving in his motorcycle.

As, soon as he was gone she headed to the corner store near her house. She bought blue hair dye, since he liked her hair, she thought if she changed it, he would stop liking her. As, she went to the cash register, to boys snickered behind her. She turned around the two muscular boys smiled.

"You're really pretty." They told her in unison.

She bowed, and paid for her stuff. She sprinted home, immediately dying her hair. She stayed up all night, drying it. The next morning she took a shower, and dried.

"Perfect." She mumbled, combing her hair.

She ran downstairs to get brunch, and her  mother almost dropped what she was holding. She smiled, if it worked on her mom it probably work on YongGuk.

"Honey, your date is here!" Jieun heard, as she finished her last piece of toast.

Jieun headed to the door, with her mother still shocked, as she looked at her hair. She smirked, and once she arrived at the door, YongGuk was not surprised. He was just smiling like a fool, which made Jieun shocked.

"Nice hair." He told her, with non-sarcastic voice, which made jieun even more shocked.

'Where we going?" She asked annoyed, since her plan failed.

"The amusement park." He replied.

Once, they arrived there they went on the roller-coaster first. They screamed, and unexpected Jieun had fun, but who wouldn't at an amusement park. Only tow ours had passed and they went on each ride and were planning to go on a second, not counting the kid rides.

After, riding all the rides twice, they headed to play games. Jieun had lost most of them, but YongGuk won many, winning many prizes. He even got her a huge hello kitty plushie, that was now her own. By the time, night rolled around they were exhausted.

"I actually had fun today, YongGuk." She announced, as they were lined up for one more prize.

He nodded, "Hope we can, become friends, but I have to tell you something."

"What is it?" Not annoyed by him anymore she asked.

He smiled, "There are other sta-"

"EVERYONE HURRY UP INSIDE!" The person, who worked at the game yelled, interrupting him.

YongGuk tried to tell her agian, but he was interrupted by her screams on the ride. When they finished he had just forgotten the whole thing. They headed to his motorcycle and once they reached there, Jieun remembered something important.

"I forgot my hello kitty!" She yelled, almost into tears.

He patted her back. "Just wait here, and I'll go get it for you. where did you had last?"

"At the cotton candy station!" She yelled, and YongGuk dashed off.

Jieun waited patiently, scared knowing it was dark already and no one to protect her except herself. Suddenly, two boys from a bush came out, it was the guys from the corner store.

"Finally, he is gone." The one with blonde streaks declared.

The other with red hair smirked, "And we thought he would never leave her!"

"What do you mean? "Jieun asked, stepping back, but they came more foreward.

Both of them laugh, "You think YongGuk is a stalker? Well, then we're your mega stalkers."

Jieun eyes widened and was about to run when the man with red hair grabbed her hand. She screamed, but the guy with blonde streaks covered . They dragged her to a nearby van, but suddenly, the hands clasped on we're gone.

She turned around to the guy with red hair being kicked in the balls, then being punched in the face, "Come on!" YongGuk yelled reaching out his hand.

Jieun took it, and they swiftly ran to his motorcycle. He gave her the helmet and started the engine and drove off. Jieun cuddled the hello kitty which separated Jieun and YongGuk, but she eventually got his waist, and gripped on tightly.

They reached her house, and once she got off, YongGuk fell to his knees, "I'm sorry! I should have taken you with me to find the hello kitty!"

Jieun giggled, "It's okay. At least you're safe and I am too."

YongGuk stood up, "But they will probably go after you again because I must have led them to your house!"

Jieun still smiled, "I guess your going to have to protect me." She told him, as she kissed his cheek.

He winked at him and headed inside. ___

"Woah, are those stalkers still following her?" Onew asked.

I shook my head, "They were sent to jail, a few eeeks before the wedding."

"Woah! She was luck-"

RING RING RING

"WHY ARE THERE ALWAYS INTERRUPTIONS NOW!" Onew yelled.

I smirked, "Just answer your phone."

"Thanks for calling me Kikwang!" Onew answered.

I giggled, but realize, I knew who was Kikwang. So, I quickly grabbed a dress and went into my room, without him looking. I changed into the dress, with removing the make-up that smudged my eyes. I put on the headband and once I got outside, they were almost talking.

I grabbed the phone from him and put it on speaker, "Hey Kikwang, it's Luna!"

Onew tried to get the phone, but I stood on a chair, "I ahven't seen you since after Hyosung and I's honeymoon ended."

Onew looked curious at me, and I showed the dress, and he finally realized.

"So, Onew's at your house? Or vice versea." He trailed off, "You're getting married!" He yelled in exciment.

I giggled, "I'm not, my sister is."

"Little Suzy!?" He yelled.

"Yup!" I replied.

"Wow, she grew up too fast! Anyway, tell Onew to call me!" He told me, hanging up.

I gave back the phone to Onew, who looked mad, "You know him!?"

I nodded, "I put them together, after being on a singing show wit them. They made it the finals, but both lost, however once they did a duet together they fell in love! they had a 50's wedding because that what kind of song they sang for a duet."

"I know that, I'm one of Kikwang's best friend-"

"Who didn't go to his wedding!" I added.

He rolled his eyes, "I was busy!"