Jiyoung - Changmin

27 Dresses

Onew's p.o.v

I grabbed a dress from the closet and noticed a uniform. I took it out, it didn't have a name tag with her, but it definitely was a uniform, a middle or high schooler would wear.

"I think you misplaced this." I  announced.

She grabbed it from me, "No it isn't." She told me, quickly going to her room.

Once she came out, she smoothed out the skirt, which went up to her mid-thigh, "It's for my my friends, Jiyoung and Changmin's wedding."

"And why is it a uniform?" I asked.

"They met in Jiyoung's high school." She trailed off, "When, he was a university helper for math and music classes."

"How many years are they apart?"

"Eight." She uttered weakly.

___ "Yah, Lee Changmin, likes you." Sulli told her as, they hanged out at lunch.

Jiyoung started laughing. 'I would never go out with him, he is so old!"

"Just eight years! There is a girl in a freshman class, who has a boyfriend twelve years older than her." Yongdae, Sulli's boyfriend told her.

Jiyoung shrugged, "He even has a awesome voice!" Sulli commented.

Again Jiyoung shrugged, and started eating her food again. She took a spoonful of rice and looked over at Changmin, who was with the other university helpers. suddenly, Jiyoung caught eyes with Changmin's he smiled and turned away fast.

"I think she's getting used to him." Sulli whispered.

"They're probably going to be really close after tomorrows field trip at the concert hall." Yongdae replied.

"EVERYONE!" Mr. Jung yelled as, the students crowded around the teachers, "We will be splitting up into four groups. One with Mr. Im, Mr, Jung, Mr. Kwon and Mr. Lee. Each teacher will join them so listen up!"

Sulli snuggled up against Yongdae, "I hope I'm in the same group as you!"

Jiyoung looked away, "Get a room you two." She declared, making Sulli stick out her tongue.

"Sulli, and lastly Jiyoung in Mr. Lee's group." Changmin smiled, as the two went over to his side.

Everyone headed into the concert hall going to their distinct areas. Changming's group had the stage. They all sat down on the stage.

"So, does anyone know singers who had sang here?" Changmin asked.

Quickly, a guy name Minhyuk rose his hand, "Celine Dion."

"Not to mention, G.O.D!" Sulli squealed, and the other girls.

They talked more about people who performed and soon they went to another station. Soon, the field trip was over, and everyone headed to the bus. Jiyoung had slipped away going back to the stage. She wished one day she would sing there. Slowly, she sang her favourite song, One Moment In Time.

After, finishing the song, and hiting all the notes, she bowed. Abruptly, she heard a clapping sound and she looked out to see who it was. It turned out to be Changmin.

"What are you doing here!?" Jiyoun yelled.

"We couldn't find you so, I was left behind so, let's go." He complained.

Jiyoung took her stuff she laid on the stage, and went off with Changmin, who was almost at the door. She sprinted even faster, as he went out. When she got outside, Changmin had already gotten an ice-cream for himself.

"Where is everyone else and can I have one?" She asked, still looking at the chocolate chip ice-cream.

Changmin handed her the ice-cream buying himself another one, "Didn't I tell you they left you behind, since you went off."

"Sorry." Jiyoung cried.

They headed down the street going to the school. It was probably lunch time at the high school, and it was only a few blocks away.

"So, you like me huh?" Jiyoung asked, not knowing what to say.

His eyes widen, "Yeah, but it's only a one-sided love, right?"

Jiyoung looked away, as he smiled at her. He never knew he had a great smile, even though people said his teeth was ugly. Also, his sparkling brown eyes, she didn't noticed because of his glasses. Jiyoung smacked her head, she didn't know why she was thinking about him this way.

"Your not going to answer me, too personal?" He asked, but still now answer.

He shrugged and took her by the waist and swung her over his shoulders, "What are you doing!?" Jiyoung yelled.

"We're not going to go to school quickly, with you just walking all sad like." He instructed.

He quickly, ran fast and headed to the direction to the school. However, when Jiyoung found something fascinating Changminw would stop and they would look through the store. By the time they reached the school lunch was almost over and Jiyoung got a bag full of stuff.

"Thanks." Jiyoung grinned, stuffing the bag into her locker.

"No problem."  He replied, "CHANGMIN-SSHI!" One of his friends called.

"Got to go, so see you around." He grinned rushing over to his friends.

Jiyoun looked over at him, lauhging with his friends, "Changmin-Oppa!"

Changmin turned around and so did his friends, "Want to go see a movie after school?" ___

"Still can't believe the age difference." I declared.

Luna giggled, "Love has no age."