Cleaning

27 Dresses

Luna's p.o.v

He was done his questions and he was ready to leave. I smiled at him as, he looked through the pictures.

"Wow, twenty-six dresses. Why don't you throw them away?" He asked.

I had changed back into my pajamas and laid on my couch, watching my favourite drama, "Well, it's hard to believe but I had a lot of fun in those dresses."

He smirked at me, "I'm telling the truth and I don't care if a bride tells me to wear something funny, it's their day not mine."

He smirked again, "Still they made you put on some ugly dresses."

I smiled, "Well, when it's my day to walk done the aisle I'm going to make brides-maids wear the most wonderful outfits, so I invite people who made me wear those dresses, I'm going to laugh in their faces."

Onew scoffed, "Then, I'll make you go to more weddings!" We both started laughing.

"Bye." He declared, shutting the door.

"Bye, Jinki." I could hear him stomp his feet from outside.

The next moring, I had to meet Suzy. I had an excting time yesterday, but no I have to meet her. I love my sister, but she's getting on my nerves. As, I knocked on the door, she smiled brightly, but then was shcoked to see me there.

"W-what are you doing h-here?" She stuttered.

"Remember, I had t get something from you?" I told her, as she tried to block the door.

"Do do it, Chu~ (It’s) true, true, true, true it's You~ Do do it, Chu~ Do do it, Chu~ (It’s) true, true, true, true it's You~ Do do it, Chu~" I could here someone singing in the background.

"Who's that Suzy?" I asked her, trying to peak behind her.

She moved in the direction of my eyes, "No one is there." She told me.

I had my hands on my hips, "Do do it, Chu~ (It’s) true, true, true, true it's You~ Do do it, Chu~ Do do it, Chu~ (It’s) true, true, true, true it's You~ Do do it, Chu~" I could hear it again.

"Yeah right." I pushed her out of the way to see, Taecyeon's little brother Taehyun.

He had head-phones in his ear, which was typical for eleven year old, but he a feather duster in his pocket, as he vacuum the apartment. I looked over to Suzy, who had sweat drops coming down her face.

"Suzy!" I screamed, as I went over to Taehyun.

"He said he need money." She replied, as I took the vacuum away from him.

"He shouldn't be cleaning the apartment, though!" Suzy grabbed back all the stuff, which was in my hands and handed it back to him again.

He pressed play on his ipod as, started cleaning again, "Don't you dare tell Taecyeon." She smiled at me and dragged me to the door giving me a list.

"Go on you have some cleaning to do." She cocked her head to one side and slammed the door in my face.

I headed down stairs to see Taecyeon there getting out of  black shiny limo. I waved at him, and he smiled at me. I headed towards him, only to hear Suzy's voice from the window.

"Remember what I said Luna!" She yelled.

I looked down as, Taecyeon headed towards me, "Is all the wedding preparations done?" I asked.

I shook my head, "Not yet, we got all the decorations, and I'm now going to register stuff."

"Fun." He said in sarcastic tone, "Well thanks for doing this."

I smiled, "Your welcome, and when do you need the slide show for the rehearsal diner?" I asked.

I tried to hail a taxi, but Taecyeon got one for me, "Remember, you have to meet up with Onew."

I smiled and headed into the taxi. He closed the door for me and I sighed. More time with Onew, that seems more fun they hanging out with Suzy at least.