Bom - T.O.P

27 Dresses

This chapter was really hard to write, since I didn't know how could they meet. So, I just made a strip club with bom being one of the girls. I'm a Blackjack and I'm really sorry, but you'll find out why she is doing that as, a job.


Luna's p.o.v

Onew smiled evily as he spotted a dress inside the closet. I sighed, I knew, which one was it. He took a back bunny dress with matching bunny ears headband.

"I want to see you this!" He demanded,

I sighed, and grabbed it from him. After changing, he whistled at me as, I went out. Going back inside my room, I grabbed a long rain coat and grabbed a pillow. I went out again and he didn't even look at me, but he whistled, so I slapped him with the pillow.

He looked up and down me, "You look fine without that coat."

Slowly I removed it, but this time he didn't whistle, "I can't believe T.o.p and Bom used these dresses!" I yelled.

He smirked, "I would be happy." I winded up my pillow, but he covered his face right on time.

___ "Yah, Seunghyun  let's go to the club already!" Seungri yelled.

"Maknae, don't be excited about your first club, clubs really after a while." Seunghyun or what he is usually called, T.O.P replied.

Daesung smirked, "We're not going to just a regular club, we're going to a strip club on Seungri's orders."

Taeyang patted Seungri's back, "Our little guy is growing up fast!"

All four of them headed into the club where GDragon alreay had a booth for them. They quickly, headed to him with men pushing at them trying give money to the girls on the poles.

"Right on time, the main attraction is coming up next."  Gdragon told them,

Soon, came out a girl. She was tall with slender legs and honey thighs. She smiled, grabbing the microphone from another girl, who was just singing. She sang fever, and she never went out of pitch She sounded beautifully and T.O.P couldn't take his eye off her.

"It's seems like Hyung is really into her." Seungri declared.

Daesung and Taeyang agrred. They had never, I mean NEVER seen T.O.P like this before. He usually just looked at girls, as if they were boys, but to this girl it was different.

"Yah, who is that girl?" He asked Gdragon.

He smirked, "Her name is Bom, she starting working here a few days ago after trying to find a job to pay for apartment in downtown Seoul."

"And?" T.O.P continued.

"And they accepted her, since she was really good at singing." He told him.

T.O.P nodded and soon Bom stop singing. Many of the boys whipped their money in the air, Bom grabbed them, but just headed to the back of the stage. She breathed heavily, she hated her job, but it brought in a lot of money, Tears ran down her eyes, as the photo of her family was placed on her mirror.

Bom's friend EunLee came over to her and patted her back, "Bom, you have to do this, it brings up exactly how much you need to pay your rent." She told her, waving the money in her face.

"My parents are going to be so disappointed in me." She declared, crying even more.

"Your parents left you in this world alone, so you have to do everything for yourself and they will understand, I bet."  Again, EunLee patted her back, but Bom just went up to change.

She changed into her normal clothes and grabbed her bag, "I'm going home."

She headed out into the club. Many guys surrounded her, trying to ask for laps dances, but she ignored them. T.o.p noticed her and quickly, went from his table, even though many of the girls working there tried to make him stay. Once, she reached outside, only T.o.p followed her.

"Hi." He grinned, when he reached her.

She nodded, and tried to go a pace faster, but it didn't work. T.o.p went at the same pace at her not letting her go.

"I hear doyu need some money-"

"I'm not going to be your pleasure slave." She interrupted him.

He shook his head, "I was going to say, you can live with me and not work at that strip club."

Bom turned around immediately, "Will you actually?"

T.o.p grabbed her hand, "I'll show you my house."

Quickly, T.o.p ran to his house, which was many blocks away. At one point, T.o.p had to carry her because she was getting to tired to run. Once, they got his house, he had a tour for Bom.

"This place is so big!" Bom yelled.

T.o.p nodded, "It gets lonely, sometimes when your all alone in this house."

"Don't your parents live with you?" She asked, looking at a photograph of him and his family.

He scratched the back of his head, "My parents dies a few months after we took that picture, and my sister moved to america with her boyfriend."

Bom patted his back, "At least, I'm not the only one alone here in Seoul. My parents died too, only a few months ago so I had to live on my own."

T.o.p looked at her, she was on the verge of crying. He leaned closer to her, kissing her on the lips, Bom was surpriesed by his action, but she didn't mind.

"Come on let's forget about that and go get your stuff." He declared, again holding her hand. ___

"Maybe, I should go to that club." Onew declared, making me hit him again.