Victoria - Nichkhun

27 Dresses

Each wedding will have their own chapter! I might double them up, and sorry fr my short chapters lately :P
Read. Comment, Recommend~


Onew's p.o.v

"A-all of them!" She shouted, as I passed me a dress.

"Oh, come on! Taecyeon is not here, and I need to do my interview." I declared.

She sighed, "Fine." Luna grabbed the yellow dress I was holding and headed into her room.

As, she changed, I asked her questions about Taecyeon and Suzy. She answered the questions, just like any other person did, but the tone of her voice seemed like she wasn't telling the truth.

"It doesn't look that bad." Luna uttered as, she came out.

The dress was very pretty, but the colour! The colour clashed too much with her blonde hair. Also, the white flats, didn't go with the dress. Also, this isn't a normal type of wedding. However, as I looked back into the closet, most of them weren't normal.

Luna crossed her arms, "Are you just going to stare?"

"What was the theme of this wedding?" I asked.

"It was a Thai wedding. Victoria's husband, Nichkhun, is Thai and they both met in Thailand."

I smirked, "Do you know how they met?"

Luna nodded, "I know all the people I've been bride-maids for."

Tell then." I told her.

She trailed off. "So, it was like this..."

flashback

Victoria, stepped out of the cool airport in Thailand and was hit by a wave of heat. She lugged her suit-case, as her friends followed behind her. She was in Thailand, for a ballet competition.

"Victoria! We're going!" Her friend, MinLee called.

She nodded and headed her way. As she went to the black van, she noticed a man. He was wearing a bright blue long sleeved dress shirt, withe white pants, and black sunglasses covering his eyes. He walked towards, a crowd of many girls where they held up signs that said, "Nichan your the best!" or "Love you, nichan."

Victoria looked curiously at him. As, she was heading into the van, her eyes were on him. Was he a celebrity? Is he a foreigner? Victoria ran many questions through her head.

Lightly, she tapped the shoulder of one of the onyl Thai girls in the van, "who is Nichan?"

She squealed in delight, "He one of the most famous actors lately, I recommend his shows." Victoria nodded.

Over the next few weeks, Victoria practiced for the competition or watched dramas with Nichan in it. She had come obsessed with him, sometimes she wouldn't practice because she was too sleepy!

"Yah Vic, can you stop drooling over Nichan and start practicing!?" MinLee yelled.

Victoria was too focused on the drama to even here MinLee, "I'll get you into the conference for Nichan in the dining room of our hotel!"

Victoria stood up in shock and ran up to MinLee. They both headed to the room, that they shared and dressed up. Victoria, hid her bangs, and curled her hair, but it into a ponytail. She wore a white dress, that went up to her knees, as she wore black wedge heels.

They ran quickly, sneaking into the conference, however MinLee was caught and was sent back. Victoria sat quietly in the back with a man, who wore a regular grey t-shirt and black jeans. He had thick black glasses, and his brown hair was a bit messy.

"Next question!" Nichan declared.

Victoria smiled, she understood almost everything. She was a quick learner so, she studied Thai and tried to say it, so if she met Nichan. Suddenly, the cameras turned and pointed at her. Her eyes widen, was she caught? Sweat, quickly ran down her face.

"Nichkhun, you're here!" Nichan yelled and went over to the guy beside Victoria.

Soon, Victoria was only centimeters away from the guy he liked. He even looked over at her and whispered into the ear of the man named Nichkhun.

"Here is my brother, and his girlfriend!" He grabbed my hand, butterflies flew in her stomach, but something felt wrong.

Nichan, said she was his brother's girlfriend, but she wasn't. So, once Nichkhun grabbed her hand, she ran out of the conference hall. Nichkhun followed.

"I'm sorry, my brother jump to conclusions!" Victoria slapped Nichkhun in the face.

"I love Nichan, and now you made me lost my chances!" She yelled in his face.

Nichkhun smiled, he thought Victoria was really pretty, "How about I make it up to you?"

"How?" She asked, as she turned around not wanting to see him.

"Wanna go horse back riding?" Victoria had never been horseback riding so, she nodded.

end of flashback

"Wow, what happened next?" I asked.

"They went, and victoria slowly started liking him more. They had more dates together, and when victoria had to leave, Nichkhun followed her and they started dating. They married after one year, and Nichan was the best-man."

I smiled, "I can't believe he would do that, since he knew Victoria liked him before."

Luna smiled, twirling in the dress, "Me to-"

"Now, try on another dress." I told her interrupting her.