Dress Closet

27 Dresses

Onew's p.o.v

After a long day, Taecyeon, Luna and I headed over to her apartment. Suzy had not comeback, but Luna and Taecyeon had picked the menu.

"So, anyone besides, you and your wife, who would you like me to interview?" I asked, as Luna grabbed some ice-cream from the fridge.

"Parents, the bridal party, and..." He trailed off.

I smiled, "How about the people who introduced you two?"

Taecyeon nodded, "That would be Luna, who introduced us. I really appreciate it." As, he kissed her on the cheek.

Luna's face turned even more red, then before. However, Taecyeon didn't see, since she hid her face behind a towel. After giving us spoons and bowls, she headed to her room, where we were left alone with the bucketful of ice-cream.

We, ate ice-cream, but I did made some phone calls for Taecyeon. All of them said they were nice, and all that boring stuff. Why couldn't someone be like, Suzy is a biyotch or something. Though, who would want to read that in an article about their wedding. Mrs. Kim wouldn't even let me print that and make me re-write it.

Luna was back with her normal beautiful- I mean no make-up face! She was still wearing the same thing, but she looked more beautiful with her hair in a sleek ponytail with no make-up. She kinda of looks like a foreigner with her blond hair.

"Almost done with the interviews?" Luna asked, as she sat beside Taecyeon, who was now watching the discovery channel.

I nodded, "One more to go then, it's your turn Luna."

She smiled brightly, as she stared at Taecyeon, "Why don't you stay here tonight." She mumbled, but I could still hear.

"What?" Taecyeon asked, as she skipped over to her room again.

"Nothing!" She yelled slamming the door closed.

I did my last interview and Taecyeon left with Luna not knowing. So, carefully I opened her door where she sat face down on her pillow. I smirked, and ran to her bed, only to trip a hello kitty stuff animal. As, I felt to the ground it made a huge thud, making Luna yell.

"Sorry." I declared, standing.

Suddenly, a big white pillow came across my face, "You scared me!"

Rubbing my head, I declared, "I said sorry, and it's your turn for an interview. Also, Taecyeon left., the guy you like."

Her eyes widened, "What are you talking about?"

I smirked, "Don't lie, I see how you act when he is around!"

She sighed, "I do, but since Suzy is my younger sister, I can't tell her." She started standing up.

"Just tell her, she can understand! You don't want to loose your love- What is that!" I looked over to a closet, that had frills of all sorts of colours sticking out!

She ran in front of it, "It's nothing!"

I smiled, "Then why are you hiding nothing?"

She sighed, "It's full of brides-maids dresses!" She opened it, and there were many dresses.

There were short ones, longs ones. Almost all of them had a different colour and some of them looked like you would wear them any day!

"Why did you keep them?" I asked, looking at a pinky and frilly dress.

"I cherish each wedding I'm in!" She yelled.

"Try them on!" I declared pushing her into the closet.

She stumbled into the closet, "Which?"

I yelled, "ALL OF THEM!"