We Meet Again

27 Dresses

Suzy's p.o.v

Luna and I strolled around the lake in the park. It was beautiful, with people on dates and eating ice-cream. Even, little kids were playing all cutely on in the playground. I smiled, knowing nothing wouldn't ruin this day, as we were going to meet on-

"YUCK!" I screamed as, a little kids, ice-cream fell on my new white sandals.

I glared at the little kid, who had tears running down her face. She handed me some tissue, but I groaned as I grabbed of all of them. Luna nudged me, knowing she could see the furious face I was giving the little child.

I could see Luna roll her eyes, "They're jus shoes." She whispered before she crouched down to the same eye level as the girl, "Come on, if it's alright with your parents I'll buy you another one."

The little girl nodded excitedly, and Luna grabbed her hand. They skipped happily as, I noticed the girl's parents talk to Luna. After a few minutes they went to the ice-cream truck, leaving me to find Onew by myself. Again, looked around for Onew, but since it was only just me it was harder.

However,  Luna was quick, she even got me a orange popsicle and she got a strawberry sundae. I could hear her sigh in delight as, she felt the cool ice-cream on her tongue. Sometimes, I wonder why she is older than me.

"Suzy-Sshi!" I hear some yell, as we got closer to the dock.

Both, I and Luna turned around, I could see a male with thick black glasses, tight dark blue jeans, a silver coat with a plain white t-shirt underneath, and white glowing skin. He had a big grin, as he jogged to us.

He smiled brightly, but it slowly disappeared as, he looked at Luna. Luna, also had done the same. She was just smiling a second ago, but now with One here, she isn't. Do these two have met before?

Luna's p.o.v

Is that? No it can't, I swore I wouldn't see him. OH FUDGE IT IS HIM! Sweat dropped the my face, as we stood face to face. We both didn't smile, and of course Suzy noticed. Still, we just stared each other, but later I snapped back into reality. I couldn't show Suzy, I was like this.

Suzy chuckled awkwardly, "Onew, this is my sister Luna and she will be my maid-of-honor."

Onew nodded, "I guess, we will be seeing each other a lot." Smiling, he went over to Suzy.

Slowly, I walked behind them, as they talked about the wedding. Onew wrote things done and- WAIT! He does this for a living, he writes about the weddings in the newspaper. MY favourite part in the newspaper! This guy, the person who hates weddings, writes the most romantic things I ever heard! THIS GUY IS A HYPOCRITE!

"And there it is!" Suzy yelled, as they came to an abrupt stop.

I stumbled, a little not paying much attention to them. I looked over to where Suzy was pointing and I saw the place, that I loved for years. It was the reception hall, my parents used and it's where they met, since it was a place where there were people who frequently boated there.

Suzy smiled, "You like it Luna?" I nodded happily, how couldn't I?

She turned to Onew, "This is where I'm holding the ceremony and reception." My eyes widened after she said that.

How could she have gotten that place. It had been booked for months and years! I know since, my best-friend Lee Jieun was going to have her reception there. They had to wait for many months to get a spot, but unfortunately they broke up.

"I kept phoning to reserve a spot, but it was all book until next year, but someone had canceled because of something to do with cheating, but now my wedding ceremony and reception will be held there!" Suzy declared with my mouth still gaped open.

"When will it be?" I asked.

"In three weeks!" She yelled, and headed towards the place.

"T-three weeks!?" I stuttered, knowing I was doing most of the preparations for the wedding.

Suzy nodded, "Unnie, your the best and I know you will do it on time."

"But-"

Suzy interrupted me, "Taecyeon will be so happy!"

I looked down. Taecyeon, the main reason, I'm doing this.