Road Trip

27 Dresses

^-^ I just painted my nails today. It's red and yellow and the yellow has a gold coat. also, on my thumbs I wrote an H on the right and a P on the other. Why you may  ask? Harry Potter of course! I'm a potterhead :D Also, i'm going to go see the movie, so please no spoilers, pwease :3 sorry, I haven't been updating, i'm getting more busy! anyway, might not u[date in a while :P


Luna's p.o.v

After, going out with Onew, I has to quickly run to a restaurant. Suzy was 'busy" and had to miss out tasting the food, for her wedding. I mean, I wouldn't miss it for something stupid, like plucking my eyebrows, because the food is still part of the wedding, but of course she wants to look good on her wedding day.

"Hey, Luna over here!" Taecyeon yelled, from his seat.

Luna smiled, "Sorry, Suzy can't come, but your here with someone experienced."

He laughed, "Yeah, how many weddings have you been a brides-maid?' He asked.

"A whopping twenty-six." I told him.

Taecyeon smirked, "More than I thought."

A waiter placed food in front of us, "Ready to eat?"

I nodded happily, "I haven't ate anything for the whole day."

Again he flashed his bright smile, "Then, eat!"

I took my fork and stabbed it into the juicy galbi. I smiled tasting the meat. I took some of the vegetables and again some meat. I smiled, it tasted so good, but of course it would cost so much, but Taecyeon was rich and Suzy wouldn't expect anything less, than perfect.

"It's so good!" I yelled, finally expressing my feelings of the food in front of me.

He smiled again, "Then we are definitely putting this on the menu.

Another waiter took our plates and put on a plate of kimchi sushi. I picked up one of them, the same time as, Taecyeon. He motion his fingers, to eat it and we did at the same time. We both smiled, as it savored in our mouths. I wrote it down on my note pad.

Taecyeon leaned closer to me, wiping off a single piece of rice. Immediately I blushed, why do I still have these feelings for him!? He is marrying my sister, I should just forget about him!

"Suzy is so lucky to have you." I slipeed, I covered my mouth soon after saying it.

He laughed, "She's lucky, yeah right, I'm the lucky one."

"Why?" I asked him.

He sighed, "There is like nothing wrong with her, she's my perfect lady." He smile,d just thinking about it.

I look down at my empty plate, "I have to tell you something about Suzy."

He looked at me serious, "What?" I tried to say it, but it wouldn't come out.

I just forgot about it and said, that he was lucky, "Well, soon someone will find out and you will be happy yourself!" He tucked a piece of strand of hair behind me ear.

I laughed a little, smiling. His warm touch felt s, good. However, I should forget about him no-

"H-hey guys!" Onew stuttered as, he reached our table.

Taecyeon looked at him, "What are you doing here?"

He smiled, and I know it wasn't real, "My job." He took a chair and started talking with us.

"Well, we got to go, Onew. I have a dinner with my parents tonight and we still need to get some decorations." Taecyeon told Onew, as he grabbed his coat.

He smiled, "why don't I go with Luna instead, and you can get ready for your dinner."

"I don't think s-"

"That is a great idea!" Taecyeon yeleld hugging Onew, "Thanks man, it really helped.

"I can go alone, actually." I retorted, as Onew had a sly face.

Taecyeon smiled at me again, making me melt, "come on, Luna."

Looked at me with those sweet eyes and I couldn't resist, "O-okay." I stuttered.

"Great." Onew smiled grabbing my hand.