Seungyeon - Yesung

27 Dresses

Luna's p.o.v

"Stand by me, look towards. Even though I don’t know love yet. Stand by me, guard over me, because I am still clumsy at love." Onew started singing softly out of nowhere.

"You have a really good voice!" I told him surprised.

He smirked, "I'm a guy with many talents." He smiled, but his face widened.

Onew fell down onto the floor because he was leaning on the chair. Luna, then fell down to the ground, laughing. Onew noticed and hit her on the head.

"Hey, don't hit me. Your singing reminded me of a dress." I told him.

Quickly, I grabbed the dress, not letting Onew see it. I changed quickly into it, putting my black ballet flats with a bow o top. I took a black ribbon I had laying around and made a headband for it. When I went outside, Onew quickly snickered.

"A music wedding?" Onew asked.

I nodded, "Seungyeon and Yesung are so good at singing so, of course they would have a singing wedding!"

___"Seungyeon you would be perfect to get the solo at the choir performace." Taeyeon told me.

"Technically, we are in a glee club andow about you! You have the best voice ever!" I yelled.

She blushed, "I'll give that up for you, I did it last year anyway and I don't want to sing with him."

Seungyeon looked curiously at Taeyeon. She had a serious illness last year, making her sick for most of the school year. She was only able to pass to the next grade, since Taeyeon brought her homework and get exam papers by nurses. So, she didn't know who Taeyeon sang with last year.

"Kim Yesung, one of the best singers in school. He never smiles and thinks everyone is below him, when it comes to singing. He fought with my when he practiced for our solos! Also, he thinks so good he doesn't have to go to practice!"

"That's why I don't know him, well who cares lets go to glee practice." Seungyeon uttered, going to the glee room.

Everyone was gathered chatting with their groups. Taeyeon went with her own group leaving Seungyeon alone. She still hadn't gotten a group yet, however Taeyeon let her in her group, but it didn't go out so well.

Like always, Seungyeon looked around the room, finding someone to talk to. She soon found a guy with black straight hair with bangs covering his forehead. Slowly, she walked up to him.

"I'm Han Seungyeon, you?" She asked.

He looked the other way, but she followed his stare. She noticed his name was Kim Yesung. The guy she was talking with Taeyeon about.

"You seem alone, so why don't we talk?" Again he looked they other way.

She put her hands on her hips, "I'm trying to be nice, so start off telling me your name."

He smirked, "Yesung, if you didn't see my name tag on my uniform."

Seungyeon smiled, "You like singing?" She asked, already knowing the answer.

He chuckled, "Do you know who I am? I'm the best singer here!"

Suddenly, the teacher came in, making Seungyeon scramble to her seat. that day, the were talking about solos. Yesung got the boys one and Seungyeon got the girl one, since she was encouraged by Taeyeon and her group.

"Ms. Hand and Mr. Kim, please stay after to practice." She declared, with the whole class leaving.

They both sand their own solos, but soon the part where they had to blend together. Yesung's voice and Seungyeon's didn't mash well together, making the people left in the room cringe.

Again they started practicing that line. For the past few days, they practiced it. Seungyeon tried her hardest, while Yesung just wanted it to get it down. By the time the competition was a few days away, they still haven't gotten it.

"I had enough of you! Why do you keep messing up!" Yesung yelled.

Seungyeon crossed her arms, "I'm trying my hardest, your not even feeling the song! When you sing you must have feelings for it, why aren't you getting to into the song!" 

"Because if I do, my voice will crack, just like what happened at my SME audition!" He yelled back.

Seungyeon's eyes widened, "YOUR voice cracked?"

Weakly he nodded, "It never happened to me before and now I was declined from SME."

She walked up to him and hugged him tightly, "You don't have to be perfect. Everyone cracks at one point."

Yesung pushed her aside, "Not me! I have to be perfect, people expect to much from me!"

Seungyeon stood up, noticing the time, "We won't care if you crack, you will fit in more, with people knowing you do what any other people in glee club does, So, please just get into it." She left him, alone in the room.

The day of the competition came and everyone was getting dressed and putting on make-up. Seungyeon went up to Yesung, who was slumped in his chair.

"Remember what I said." She told him as, she passed Yesung.

"Now, from Dongho Seoul Academy, the high Notes!" The Mc yelled with each person going to their position.

Yesung sang his solo, with Seungyeon following him onto the stage. The part where the duet went smoothly, with know on cringed. They both met at the middle, as Yesung her cheek and kissed her on the cheek. Seungyeon was surprised, knowing he was suppose to kiss her on the cheek not lips.

An up beat music went on and Seungyeon quickly went to her own spot. The whole group sang, hitting everyone not perfectly, not cracking one bit. Once, they got off, Seungyeon ran over to Yesung.

"Why did you do that!? You caught me off guard!" She yelled, with her hands on her hips.

Yesung carried, her to her make-up chair, "At of all people you taught me something about singing. So, I'm greatful for that." He smiled, with his perfect white teeth.

Seungyeon blushed, as he headed over to some guys who were cheering for him. Swiftly, Taeyeon came to her.

"I've never seen him smile before." Taeyeon declared, with Seungyeon just sighing. ___

"Yesung has a great voice, he sang for one of my clients wedding." Onew declared.

"Well, he wouldn't be doing that any time soon. He is training to be an idol." I told him.

"Wow, which company accepted him?"

"The one that declined him at first." I told him.