She couldn't...

27 Dresses

Luna's p.o.v

After taking about the reception and the ceremony we were going to an expensive bakery in town where I've been many times. As, all three of us step into the shop, with me leading, the person at the desk recognized me.

"Another wedding, Luna?" She asked, as I headed towards her.

I leaned onto her desk, "Why would I be here then? Well, anyway my sister Suzy will be getting married to-"

Abruptly, Taecyeon came in. He was breathing heavily with sweat dropping down his forehead. It had looked like he just ran a marathon in black dress shoes and pants, with an grey striped collared long sleeved dress shirt. Suzy tackled him, as soon as he stood up straight. They kissed passionately, and I clenched my fist.

"She is getting married to Taecyeon." I declared as, I pointed at Taecyeon.

Taecyeon bowed ninety degrees, with Suzy following after he was almost half way down. Onew smiled, and took pictures of the place, and Suzy and Taecyeon.

"What would you like your wedding dress be like?" The girl at the desk asked.

"Seven tiers with light pink lilies spiraling around." Suzy started.

"Maybe, black piping with coke balls too." Taecyeon added.

The woman nodded, "When will you need it by."

"In three weeks." I responded and the girl dropped her pen.

After, several minutes the girl had spoken with the head baker at the bakery. He had made famous cakes, that looked amazing. I even saw pictures of a cake he made, with four different cakes with at least two tiers and it was linked by edible stairs made by fondant! It looked like it was a wedding ceremony!

"NO I WILL NOT DO IT!" I heard him yell, as he dirty iced a cake.

The girl came to us disappointed. She had worried eyes and she looked at me, then my sister and Taecyeon, then back to me. I sighed and walked over to the baker.

"Why won't you do it?" I asked, as I leaned my hand, which wa son the table he was working on.

He looked at me sternly, "I can't do a wedding cake like that in three weeks! Do you know how long it takes for just a regular old cak-"

"Look!" I declared, "I've been a customer here for many times, and I've seen you make fantastic cakes! Do you wan to loose an important customer or what?"

He sighed, "I will do it, for two hundred dollars extra."

I smiled and shook his hand. As, I got back to Suzy, Taecyeon grabbed me from the waist and twirled me around. My face turned a bright red, as I hugged him tightly as, he twirled me around. Then, suddenly he kissed me. It was not on the lips, but still he kissed me on the cheek, the man of dreams, kissed me on the cheek.

"Thanks, your going to be a great sister-in-law." He declared.

My eyes widened. I was so, happy about him kissing me, but the truth is I'm not his. Suzy is his, not me. I'm just a co-worker in love, cheesy I know. I scratched the back of my head and walked carefully up to Taecyeon and hugged him.

"Your welcome, Oppa." Suzy smiled.

~~~~

Onew's p.o.v

After the bakery, we headed to a restaurant that was going to catering for the wedding. We sat down at table for twelve, as different types of food sat in front of us. I even took pictures, since Suzy demanded, and my notebook was almost full. As, we tasted the food, Luna and Suzy discussed about the bridemaids.

"So, the bride-maids are, Sunyoung, Victoria, Amber, Sulli, Krystal, and your friend, right?" Suzy asked, as she wrote it down.

Luna looked curiously at her, "Which friend?" She asked, brushing her blonde hair out of her face.

"Y-you know, L-ee Jieun-n." Suzy stuttered.

"You only met her once!" She yelled.

Suzy nodded, "But she'll look hot in the bride-maids dresses." Suzy declared.

"But-"

"And Honey," Suzy said interrupting Luna, "The Groomsmen, are Jokwon, Nichkhun, Junsu, Chansung, Junho, and Jay. Also, your best man is Wooyoung."

Taecyeon nodded, "So, we are all set!" Suzy yelled.

Suzy gave her note pad to Luna, "Luna, tell everyone about this and please help Taecyeon with the food. I got to go!" She yelled, grabbing her purse.

Luna blushed, as Taecyeon headed another seat towards her. Does she like Taecyeon? She couldn't, it's her little sister fiancé! She was blushing before! She couldn't...