AUGH!

27 Dresses

Luna's p.o,v

I stared blankly at Onew, who was walking away. I looked up and down, but he had disappeared into the sea of crowd. I looked for him on the dance floor, but as I saw him, I saw something that disgusted me! Suzy was grinding up against Taecyeon and he was letting her! I clenched my fist and headed outside.

"WHY!?" I yelled at the top of lungs.

People from outside looked at me, with sweat dropping down my face, I decided to walk home. As I walked the wind kept on my hair! It went all over the face, even my mouth. I'm steps got heavier as, I was thinking of Suzy with Taecyeon making it an even worse walk. Sighing, I headed into a shop and bought a jacket.

After, several minutes I was at my apartment. It took me around half an hour to get here, but I got some ice-cream, rocky road to be exact. You know what the say stressed backwards is desserts! I un-locked the door, grabbing s spoon as, I slipped off my heels.

I jumped onto my couch and the TV. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, my favourite drama of all time. I love those stories, where it's like forbidden lover. It's not my fault, my sister got me into stories like that after Twilight!

Still eating the ice-cream, I had my knees all the way to my chest, it was the last episode. I watched inattentively, as I ate ice-cream. My eyes widened, as Dae Woong's phone rang and it was Mi Ho! The scene ended with the phone call and  Dae Woong running to find her.

"GO GET HER DAE WOONG, YOU TWO WERE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER!" I yelled, as I watched.

tears fell down my eyes, as the next scene happened. I wish Taecyeon could be mine, but it's only a one sided love and it would be like a forbidden love story. I looked down, at the empty ice-cream carton.

"I hate you Ok Taecyeon, for not loving me-"

"Hey sis!" Suzy squealed as, she entered the apartment.

I rolled my eyes. I don't want to see my sister, who probably stole the only man I truly love other than my dad. Suzy sat beside, grabbing the blanket I hid under.

"I just I had the most wonderful time!" She sighed, "Thanks for inviting me!"

I wanted to grab the ice-cream carton and throw it at her head, but I'm a good sister. GOOD SISTER! I grabbed the carton instead and threw it in the trash can, leaving the spoon in the dish with the pile of dishes. I headed to my room, and looked back at Suzy. She was flipping channels, not staying on one for at least three seconds. I looked  back at the dishes in the sink.

Quickly, I ran into my room, grabbing my pajamas. Heading to the washroom, I brushed me teeth and had a short shower. I passed by Suzy only sitting there for a few minutes. This was my revenge plan, but it wasn't that major since I'm a GOOD SISTER!

I peeked outside my room and yelled, "Suzy do the dishes!" I locked the door, and I could hear her whine

Sweet~