Minzy - Taemin

27 Dresses

Onew's p.o.v

After Cl and Gdragon left, Luna put on another dress. It showed off her figure, and she even danced to it, It was just a plain light grey with pockets at the front. It even had a hood.

"You have smooth moves." I told her.

She giggled, "We had to do a choreographed dance at the reception in this dress, since both of them like dancing."

"Could I see you dancing in that dress from the wedding?"  I asked.

"No." She argued, "You can just see Minzy and Taemin at the dance studio they go to a few blocks away."

___"Wow!" Minzy examined the poster, on the bus station.

It was just a poster for being in one of the most popular dance group in South Korea. They were looking for three new members, since she knew that three of them dropped out because of school problems.

"You going to audition." A red headed boy named, Taemin, who was in the same school as her asked.

She nodded still examining  the poster, "Me too so you want to go together?" He asked.

Minzy turned around quickly, "What are you talking about?"

"The audition is today!" Taemin announced.

"W-w-what!? I can't possibly do that! I haven't even practiced!" She stuttered, with her head on her hands.

Taemin reached over to get her shoulder, "You'll do fine and I've seen you dance! your excellent and you look really beautiful while dancing."

Minzy looked at Taemin, who was not focusing on her anymore. She laughed a little bit and stood up. The bus was only a few meters away and already people were piling up in a line. she grabbed Taemin's hand and went to the front of the line as, the bus stopped.

People yelled at them, but they were already on the bus so, who cares. Thye sat down quietly in the back as, Minzy pulled out her headphones from her bag. She tried to remember some moves, she had practiced earlier that week. Taemin even helped, since she even filmed herself dancing.

"Flaxton street bus station!" The driver called, with Minz and Taemin quickly going out.

Both of them ran across the street, heading towards the building where the auditions were held. there wasn't a big line, however Minzy still went on her way. They headed into a dark room, Minzy went in first.

"Taemin, are you sure it's this place?" The lights went on and Minzy could only see a banner saying, Congratulations.

"Taemin-Sshi?" She turned around and he handed her a letter.

She looked curiously at him, but just grabbed the note anyway. She read it and by the end she was jumping for joy. It has said she had gotten into the dance group, but she didn't know how!

"I'm already in the group and I sent them a video of you dancing. they accepted you!" Taemin grinned,

"What? How? Taemin, why?" She was still shocked.

Taemin blushed, "You're not like any other girl in the dance club at school, your unique. I really like you so, do you mind if we start dating each other?"

Taemin blushed, as Minzy just got a blank stare, "You don't have to say yes, I'm sorry! I should go, congrats anyway-"

Minzy smiled, "Your so cute, why wouldn't I want to date you."

Taemin looked at her, "so we're a couple." Minzy nodded and he lifted her to hug Minzy. ___

"Check out my dance moves!" I instructed, flapping my arms around.

Luna giggled, "Stop or you might, break something."

"Dance-pooper." I grumbled.