Seohyun - Yonghwa

27 Dresses

Luna's p.o.v

I was still in my room. Onew had only asked me ten questions so far, and we have ten more questions. I trying to stall him though, I don't know why. Do I want him to stay here longer? No impossible! He is a flirty, mischievous dork! Maybe I should just go outside, so he  could take my picture and ask my question so, he can leave as soon as possible.

I sighed and went out, "Here is the last dress."

He smirked, "Can I play you?" With the nearby pillow, I hit him.

"I'm just kidding so, these to play guitar and musical, so what's their names?" He asked.

She smiled, "Yonghwa and Seohyun, they still play together."

___"This is so cool!" Seohyun examined the pink guitar that was on the wall of the music shop.

"Are you sure you want that, not the piano?" Her mother asked.

She smiled, "Mom, we already have a piano at home, that I love and I don't want to replace it! I want to try to play guitar and have lessons!"

He mother nodded, "We're getting this then."

The next day Seohyun was in front of the door of her guitar teacher. She timidly rang the doorbell and a tall guy, who looked like her age, smiled widely at let her in. She sat on the coach, with her guitar still in the bag.

"So, wheres the teacher?" Seohyun asked, as he sat some coffee in front of her.

He smiled, "He's right her! My name is Yonghwa, and your probably my new student, Seohyun!"

Soehyun looked up and down at him, "How old are you!?"

"I'm 22 and your 16, right?"

She shook her head, "I turned 20 a few months ago."

Yonghwa seemed really surprised, "Well, let's get started."

It came pretty easy for Seohyun. Seohyun played piano fantastically, because her mom was a teacher, so it was easy for her to read music notes. She had learned most of the chords, by the end of the lesson.

"See you tomorrow." Yonghwa declared, as he put the mugs in the sink.

Seohyun stopped putting her guitar back in the bag, "I have college classes, so I'm only come here every week."

He nodded, "Then, please remember a song to play, next class."

"Okay, she got her guitar and headed outside, "Bye Yonghwa-Oppa!"

Once, he saw her drove off with her mom, he sighed. He slouched onto the couch, sipping a cup of coke. He couldn't believe, that she was so conservative. So, he made a plan to meet her at her college.

"Bye, unnie!" Seohyun shouted as, she walked down the street.

Suddenly, someone grabbed her hand and she was dragged into the bush, "He-" She stopped as, she face Yonghwa.

"What are you doing here, we don't have classes today!" Seohyun declared, worried because of her mom.

"I called your mom, that I was near your college and I would pick you up for more lessons, but we're not going to do that!" Yonghwa declared, dragging Seohyun.

They headed into his red car, and they drove to downtown Seoul. They parked beside the market and headed inside. You could smell the different kinds of delicious foods, even though it was crowded.

"What are we doing here?" Seohyun asked, cuddling up to Yonghwa.

"Getting some street foods." He replied, as he headed toa booth.

He bought two of the fish ball and handed one to Seohyun, "Will this affect skin cells?" She asked, making Yonghwa laughed.

"Just eat it! It's really good!" Seonhyun slowly, bit one and soon her face lit up.

She had never experienced street food for a long time. she didn't even remember going to a market, so when Yonghwa lead her to another booth, she was happy to taste it again. After, that fantastic day, they went into a store. the store had rings, that didn't cost much, but they were really pretty.

"Do you want me to buy you one?" Yonghwa asked, as Seohyun tried one.

"Are you sure?" She asked, but Yonghwa already had the ring and was at the cashier.

she hugged him once, she bought it and headed back to his car. Once, they got home, the sun was almost setting. They didn't know time went fast. As, Seohyun got out her mother was waiting for her outside.

"Yonghwa, where did you take my daughter to the market without telling me?" She asked, still calm.

Seohyun looked at Yonghwa shocked, "My friend told me she saw you too. Is it true?" She asked, still calm.

"Mother, I-"

"So, it's true." Her mother interrupted her,

She nodded timidly, and her father came out pulling her hand, "Your not taking lessons from him anymore."

They head inside as, Yonghwa went off to his car. Seohyun was scared, she had never seen her parents like this and she never wanted this to happen. However, she his her ring in er pocket, so they wouldn't take it from her.

"It was really fun." She mumbled, though her parents heard.

"Did he buy you anything?" Her father asked.

Seohyun nodded, "He is really nice, please don't hurt him."

Her mother her face, "We were scared, Honey. You were out too long with someone we just met. We're sorry, but we don't trust him and we will find you a new guitar teacher!"

"No!" She yelled, making her parents and herself shocked because she enver raised her voice at her parents.

She quickly ran to her room with her guitar. She clenched the ring in her hand and smiled. However, she started crying knowing she may not be able to see him anymore. She looked at her note board and saw the note, remember a song on piano. She smirked and went on her computer.

Yonghwa woke-up that morning stressed. He felt bad for making Seohyun in trouble and he bet that he would be in trouble soon. After puring a cup of coffee he could her strumming of a guitar outside, somehow. He went outside, slowly to see Seohyun playing the guitar and singing. She had a sweet, angelic voice. Her guitar skills could need more work. Yonghwa couldn't get what the song was until she reached the chorus.

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say yes~

Yonghwa smiled, "What is this?"

Seohyun blushed, "You showed me things, I probably wouldn't see in a long time, i don't want you to be out of my life."

"how about your parents" Yonghwa came closer to Seohyun.

"Can't we keep this a secret?" She asked.

Yonghow nodded, "Pinky swear?" Seohyun asked.

"Your so childish, we should promise by this." Yonghwa leaned in and kissed her on the lips. ___

"CUTE!" Onew yelled.

I nodded, "You took your pictures and I showed you all the dress, and now let's finish these questions!" I yelled at him as he got his note book and pen.