The Book

27 Dresses

Onew's p.o.v

This book is really interesting, making that girl Luna interesting. She has been a brides-maids for twenty-five weddings and another one in a couple of weeks! Maybe, I can boost my status at this newspaper make headlines, not these boring wedding stories, that are all the same.

I headed to my editor's office. Not knocking on the door and anything like that. It was usual for me to barge in, since I would beg for a headline story,but no! Weddings are making everyone buy something they don't need, is not funky or catchy, like the readers want!

"What is it Onew, you were here yesterday." Mrs. Kim asked.

"I have a headline story!" I yelled.

She shook her head, "I told you no, you stories are not-"

"Want the readers want, blah, blah, blah! But this! Will be a big hit!" I told her, slamming the book on her desk.

"What's this-"

"It's this girl's planner, she has been in seven weddings," She had a bored look on her face, "This year, and tow of them were only a few days ago, and the eighth will be in a couple of weeks."

Mrs. Kim grabbed the book from me, examining each page, "She has been in twenty-five weddings and there will be another one, in the next few weeks."

She smiled, "If you can make this funky, like what the readers want, you can say goodbye to those boring wedding articles and say hello to headlines."

I jumped for joy and grabbed the book, "You won't regret this!"

"I hope not!" She told me.

Luna's p.o.v

I slowly stepped out of the taxi, putting on my sunglasses that hid in my bag. I had major eye bags, since I talked with Suzy all last night.

"Luna-Sshi!" Someone yelled my name, as I headed to my desk.

"Yes." I cooed leaning on the front desk, to see Heechul right in front of me.

Heechul grabbed a portfolio from his bag, that he was carrying and handed to me, "Taecyeon wants you to check this pciture for the next issue for Ella."

I bit my lip, thinking of Taecyeon. Well, I'm not a love sick fool, but he is friendly, hot, athletic ..... What else down a girl need!?

"Earth to Luna!" Heechul said, as he waved his hands in front my face.

I grabbed his hand and looked at Tiffany, who was the front desk, "Did you get my mail?"

She nodded, flashing her famous eye smile. She handed my mail, and Heechul and I headed to my desk, were I found a bouquet of flowers. I was shocked, making me drop my mail, and it scattered on the floor. I examined each of the flowers, each with their distinct colour and look.

I looked over at Heechul, "You don' think he-"

I was interrupted by, phone call which Heechul answered. He had a silly smile on his face and handed to me. "Taecyeon" He mouthed, as he left my office.

"Luna, did you get the photos from Heechul?" He asked.

I blushed, I loved hearing his voice, "Yes, and I'm looking at them right now." I lied.

"Thanks, for doing that for me and did you see what I left on your desk?" He asked.

I almost squealed, but couldn't let him hear it, "Yes-"

"Is it okay? I didn't we were in that relationship." He interrupted me.

My face turned a bright red tomato colour, "Don't worry it's okay."

"Okay, thanks Luna, I really appreciate it." He told me and he hung up.

I put the phone away, and grabbed one of the flowers. It was pink and had white stripes that went down the middle. I put it in my ear, and quickly ran to the mirror.

"I must tell my feelings to Taec-"

Wait, where is my book. I should have it with me! My book, that is filled with all my wedding plans and newspaper cuts of the wedding section!? Did I leave it at the wedding? Oh gosh! WHERE IS IT!?