How Dare You!

27 Dresses

Just came back from camping and it was so fun~! I was with my cousins and even met this cute German guy. I'm going camping at the end of August and the cute guy will come again ^-^ Hope, I didn't loose any of my hot as wasabi subscribers :P Also, please read my story in my AFF Blog. It's about Harry Potter and all the info will be in the links below:

Foreward: http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/30574

Chapter One: http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/31659

Hope you recommend that Harry Potter one and this one~


Luna's p.o.v

I couldn't believe it. There was a diner only a few minutes away from the bar. We could have gone there, once we knew that the phone at the bar wasn't working! Also, it seemed he knew this place. do you think, he wanted to be with me? No, right? But we did do it last night.

"Luna!" Onew yelled, as he was already seated in a booth, with a menu in his hand.

I grabbed one, smelling the air of fresh strawberries from pancakes. Looking at the menu, it seemed like my mom made all of these. She was a great cook and I always anticipated for breakfast each day.

Soon my eyes were focused on the chocolate and strawberry crepe and the stack of pancakes dripping with syrupo on the menu. I showed it to Onew, to pick which one to get, but he insisted on both, since he was buying. I didn't disagree, less money to spend and more for Suzy and Taecyeon's wedding gift. Oh joy!

"What would you like to order?" The waitress asked, as I looked for more things to eat.

"Chocolate and strwberry crepe, pancakes with whip cream on the top and a eggs benedict with two orange juice." Onew declared, as the girl grabbed the menu from my hand.

"It will come in a few minutes, so please wait." She told us, as she flashed a smile and left.

We nodded and Onew suddenly directed his eyes at me, "So, it was a crazy night."

I nodded, grabbing the newspaper beside him, "But I had fun." I smirked, but it disappeared as, Onew clasped his hand on mine.

He smiled, but soon grabbed the newspaper in my hands and crumpled it. I looked curiously at him, but he just ignored it, by talking about random things like school and food.

After a few minutes of waiting, the waitress came back with the plates of food. When she laid the crepe, which was the last thing, she seemed shock.

"I've seen you before!?" She yelled.

I blushed, "From the bar last night? I was drunk so, please don't talk about i-"

"No, somewhere else. It's on the tip of my tongue." She declared, taping her pen to her lip.

You could see a light bulb pop beside her face, as she grabbed a newspaper from the the rows of newspaper beside the door. She gave it to me, and a picture of me in one of my brides-maids dress was right in front of me.

"I can't believe you were in twenty-six weddings!? Doesn't it get tiring?" The girl smirked as, I read on in the article.

As, I finished Onew's name was at the bottom. Glaring, I looked at him, he was eating his food, not making eye contact with me.

"Lee Jinki!" I yelled, and his eyes suddenly, shot up from focusing on his plate.

"What is it?" He asked me, pretending.

I growled, "What is this and why did you write it?"

He didn't speak, "I am a bossy person, and not fun loving. Only cares about herself looking good in front of other people!? How could you?" I slammed the newspaper on the table, grabbing my coat.

Immediately he stood up, "It was by mistake."' He tried grabbing my hand, but I wiggle out.

"Everything is a mistake with you! Our meeting, our friendship, and of course what we did last night was a mistake!" I yelled at him.

"But-" I slapped him before he could continue, "I'm going home, and you better not follow me."