Flowers

27 Dresses

Just a short chapter, for my lovely subscribers~ Hope you like it!


Luna's p.o.v

After, that awkward meeting with Onew, I hurried home. I even thought, people were looking at me, glaring. Though, it was probably in my head, right?

As, I got inside my apartment, I stumbled back after turning on the lights. The whole apartment looked like a war zone. Ripped flower petals scattered the floor with glass. Before, taking off my shoes, I quickly grabbed a dust pan, making sure I got all the glass pieces.

Quickly, after putting all the glass in the trash, I put on some slippers, so that nothing bad would happen if I stepped on one I didn't;t pick up, but that was highly impossible. I cleaned the whole living room!

Again, I grabbed the dust pan, cleaning up the dust pan. When I was done, I noticed a note, and I picked it up. Finally, I realized it was the flowers, that Taecyeon had gotten Suzy. I felt sick to my stomach.

I headed into the room, where she was staying. It was empty, completely empty. No clothes, no boxes, NOTHING! I looked in each drawer and cabinets, but nothing. I sighed, Suzy must have been really mad.

"What kind of sister am I?" I mumbled, heading to the coach.

Maybe drams will help? Ice cream? Yeah right! Nothing will make me happier, not even Taecyeon's bright smile. Abruptly, something under the tv stand caught my eye. It was our family album I kept.

I took it, flipping though each page carefully. I smiled, seeing Suzy, Sunyoung, and I playing with each other. I can't believe I'm fighting with one of them now. As, I grabbed more photo albums, I cried, looking at how cheerful and friendly we were.

Why is it different now?

Onew p.o.v

The next day, as usual I headed to work. I felt down in the dumps, why? Luna had pushed me off, when I tried to kiss her. And why does this matter to me? If you want to know, I thin, I've fallen for Luna.

Why haven't I've seen it before? She is my ideal girl, form head to toe, I can't believe I didn't notice it sooner. I even got her that cellphone...BUT I'M NOT TRYING TO BUY HER LOVE! If you were thinking that.

"Onew, aren't you packing up?" Mrs. Kim had interrupted my thoughts.

"Why?" I asked, as Luna again went back into my head.

She sighed, "I don't get how your a great writer, when you are always distracted!"

"Very funny, but seriously, why do I have to pack?" I asked, as she handed me a few boxes.

"You didn't get my email?" I looked at her, curiously, "Your getting a desk. All the best writers do. So come on, there will be a new person in your cubicle soon." She told me, as she seemed disgusted by my messy desk.

I quickly packed, stuffing anything I could to the different boxes. I smiled, do you think Luna would be happy for me?