Going to the Party

27 Dresses

Luna's p.o.v

I stormed back into my apartment, frustrated like I haven't been before! All day I've been searching for my book, but it was nowhere to be found, I'm seriously getting pissed, at least it would be better in my lovely hom-

"LUNA-UNNIE!" Nevermind.

"What is it?" I answered as, I headed to her direction of her voice.

She stood in front of me, only covering the most private parts with her towel and her hair scrunched up into a messy bun. She stood there with her hands on her hips and her feet stomping on the ground.

"Don't you have rubber duckies!?" She yelled, as I noticed the tub filled up to the rim with water.

"Aren't you told old-"

"YOUR NEVER TOO OLD!" She told me, angrily.

I rolled my eyes, "Well, I don't have any rubber duckies and your just going to wash in your own filth."

I walked back into the living room, getting the newspaper on the ground. As, I read my eyes slowly shut closed, leaving the newspaper on my face.

*LuNa'S dReAm*

"Luna, kiss me." Taecyeon told her as he caressed her cheek.

She leaned forward, but as soon as their lips were only inches away someone stood in front of them. Luna tried to push him away, but he wouldn't move and he kept leaning into her. Luna was terrified, she didn't even know who the guy was!

"STOP!" She yelled, as he grabbed her hand, as she tried to reach his face.

"Luna-Sshi, wake-up."

Luna looked curiously at him, as he said it again. Suddenly, he grabbed her shoulders and started shaking her.

*EnD oF lUnA's DrEaM*

"Luna!" Heechul screamed as I rubbed my eyes.

I looked at him, ready to slap him, "Why did you wake me-" I noticed the clock, it was already 7pm.

My eyes widened, and Heechul smirked as he pulled me into my room. I took a quick shower, straightening my blonde hair, after I dried it. I got my black open toe pumps from the closet, with my strapless cocktail dress, that was beige and looked like a tutu at the bottom with a black top. It also had a ribbon at the chest line.

As, I got out, I twirled in my dress, to be only stopped by Heechul grabbing my hand. As, we went outside, Suzy was there in an silk emerald blue empire dress.

"Unnie, where are you going?" Suzy asked, as Heechul was about to go into the car.

"There is a wedding party at Jongki's bar in downtown, you should come." I told her.

She nodded, "I'll go if I have time, me and Soo Hyun are going out for dinner."