Sulli - YongDae

27 Dresses

Luna's p.o.v

I grabbed a blue dress, unknowingly and saw that it was a tennis dress.

"Woah, what type of wedding was this!?" Onew asked, looking at the shortness of the dress.

I flicked his forehead, "It was a badminton wedding for my friend, Sulli-"

"Your friends with the wife of famous badminton player, Yongdae!?" Onew asked.

I nodded, "You know him?"

He nodded excitedly, "I'm his biggest fan. I watch all the games and even learned badminton because of him. Also,I know almost everything about him and I know this wedding story, so let me tell it."

"Let me see if your correct." I told him and headed into the room to change.

After changing he started telling Sulli's and Yongdae's love story.

__"Look, Taemin is there Sulli!" Jiyoung whispered as, he passed them.

The two girls bowed as, he waved to them. As, soon as he left both of the girls squealed and headed to their lockers. They were almost obsessed with the one named Taemin. He was cute, smart, can sing, dance, and draw beautifully! Who wouldn't like him!?

"Jiyoung, Sulli!" Hara yelled, as she ran down the hall.

Both of the girls turned around, "It is rumored Taemin likes girls who play sports! He goes to every sport competition!" Hara told them.

"We need to sign up for a sport!" Jiyoung declared.

Hara sighed, "I already, but you better hurry the girls are running to the sign up sheets."

Sulli grabbed Jiyoung's hand and started sprinting. The sports sign-up sheet was only about 10 meters away, but they could see other girls running. As, the got there, many girls crowded up at the wall. Jiyoung and Sulli grabbed each other's hand harder and plunged into the crowd.

They went around the sea of girl, like if they were stuck in thorns and trying to get out. Finall,y the reached the wall, where many girls were already signed up. Basket ball was full, even volleyball, soccer, taekwondo, and golf.

"Is tennis available?" Jiyoung asked.

Looking at the wall she shook her head, "It's either badminton, wrestling, or swimmin- never mind badminton or wrestling?"

"Badminton!" Jiyoung screamed, as Sulli grabbed the clipboard.

Both of them quickly wrote their names and left the crowd, with damage clothing. Still, girls crowded the sign-up sheet,even though there isn't many sports left. Sulli and Jiyoung high-fived each other and headed to their next class.

After school they went to the badminton court with short white skirts and matching shirts, but Jiyoung had a red t-shirt and Sulli had a pink one. They saw that, they were the first ones there except one of the older students.

"Welcome to my badminton class!" Their senior classmate, Yongdae declared.

Sulli looked curiously at him, "You're the teacher!?"

He nodded, "No one else would teach, so I am! Now let's wait for the other five people."

Once, the rest got there, they immediately started stretching. After, that Yongdae taught them the basic skills. Each one of the picked it up well, but when it was time to actually play, everyone was good except Sulli. Every time it came near her, she would swing it perfectly, but it was too late or too early. Also, we she did hit it was out of the boundaries or on too short.

Once class ended, Sulli and Jiyoung grabbed their bags. However, before they left Yongdae called Sulli over. Jiyoung went ahead and left, as Sulli skipped over to Yongdae. He blushed, turning away rubbing his face.

"What's up sensei?" Sulii asked.

He smiled weakly, "Just call me Oppa. also, could you stay after class, for some classes so we could work on your badminton skills?"

Sulli sighed, "I know you were going to say that, and of course! I want to be in the competitions!"

"See you tomorrow." Yongdae told her, as she tried to catch up to Jiyoung.

For the past next weeks, Sulli started staying after badminton class. She had gotten better, but was pretending to. She thought, she had just fallen in love with him, but how!? She thought, she like Taemin, but it seemed Yongdae was better. He started to like her more too. He smiled every time she laughing, or smiled.

"Sulli, you don't hold it like that!" Yongdae announced as, they practiced after class.

Yongdae gently got one of Sulli's hand that was on the racket and made her let go. From the back he stood behind her adjusting her stance. Sulli blushed as, she could feel Yongdae's warm body on hers.

"Sulli, I think you're going to be ready for the next competition like the others." Yongdae old her.

She nodded weakly, though she smiled inside. Taemin was going to see her play. Suddenly, Yongdae popped up in her head. She didn't know why though.

After, a weeks time the badminton competition started at a local badminton area. There were many schools from all over Seoul there. Sulli and jiyoung smiled as, they saw Taemin sitting with his friends at the front row. However, Sulli smile even more when she saw Yongdae, calling them over.

"So, remember what I taught you guys." Everyone nodded and put their hand in the middle, "HWAITING!" Everyone yelled.

Sulli lined up with Jiyoung. They stretched getting ready, as the two other girls who they were against went onto the court. They were tall, skinny, with bright pale skin. Their hair was sleeked smoothly into pigtails. They looked like uzzlangs! The two girls smirked, as both teams went to the net. They shook hands, and Jiyoung got the birdie.

They started, and after a few rounds, Jiyoung and Sulli were in the lead. By the end they had won advancing to the next round. They had advanced all the way to the quarter finals, only to loose badly in the round. Yongdae carried Sulli on her shoulders, as Jiyoung was carried by another teammate.

Suddenly, as she got down, she noticed she was face to face with Taemin, "Hey, can we talk?"

Sulli nodded excitedly, blushing. Even, Yongdae noticed,and hung his head down. He thought, he just lost to Taemin. Suddenly, someone tapped his shoulder. It was one of the girls, who went against Jiyoung and Sulli in the first round. She smiled and sat down beside him.

"You were really good out there." Taemin declared.

"Thanks, I appreciate it." She told him.

Taemin smiled, "Why don't we go out sometime?"

Sulli didn't what he asked, because Yongdae caught her attention. The girl beside him was definitely flirting with him and it seemed like he didn't know. Smoke came out of her ears and she left Taemin alone, we saw her his perfect black hair.

"Get away from him!" Sulli shouted.

The girl looked at him, "Aren't you with your boyfriend, over there!?"

"No, I like this guy and you can't have him!" She yelled and hugged Yongdae's arm.

He looked curiously at her, "You do!?"

Sulli was shocked, that he heard what she said, and she nodded weakly. He  carried her into the air, kissing her on the lips. Sulli blushed and they both laughed. __

"Wow, I didn't thought you would actually get it right!" I said.

He nodded, "Now grabbed a different dress!"