Make Up

27 Dresses

Luna's p.o.v

"I don't know what to do!" I yelled, as Sunyoung listened to me.

Sunyoung was hanging up clothes she had made in a rack, "Just say sorry to her. Tell your feelings, she should understand." She declared, as she got more clothes from the back.

I sighed, "Really? She isn't that easy."

Sunyoung smiled, "Just try, because she is here." Her eyes focused on the door and headed to the bag to get more clothes, "Right now!" Sunyoung passed Suzy on her way out, locking the door.

Suzy glared at me. She didn't look as her normal self. Her hair was put into a messy bun, and she was wearing sweats. THAT DIDN'T MATCH! I was shocked, she would never wear that, NEVER! Maybe to go to sleep with, but not to go outside.

Suzy glared more at me, but I didn't care, "I'm going home." She headed to door, but as she tried to open it, Sunyoung popped out from the outside.

She tried opening it, but it wouldn't budge. She kept pulling it and pushing, but still it was lock. Sunyoung stuck her tongue and just sit in front of the door.

"I guess, I'm stuck with you." Suzy mumbled, as she too slid to the floor.

Maybe I should just get over it. It would seem Sunyoung wouldn't open this door, if we didn't forgive each other. So here it goes, but if you haven't seen Suzy mad ... Just don't get her mad.

"I'm sorry." I apologized, as I walked carefully to her.

Suzy looked up with a glare that could kill, "Sorry, is that all you can say? I MADE SO MANY PREPARATIONS FOR THIS AND ALL YOU CAN SAY IS STORY!" Suzy was now right in front of me, huffing smoke from her nose.

I tried to kept calm, but it seemed Suzy wouldn't. She kept yelling at me, os I just stopped listening, but she did say "I" a lot and "me." When I thought it would end, it was just continue.

"This is just typical Suzy!" I screamed, interrupting her.

"What?" She asked, finally lowering her voice.

I sighed, "This is so typical of you! Talking about yourself, never caring for anyone else! Did you even love Taecyeon, like I did!?" I clasped my mouthed, as Suzy gasped.

"I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!" She yelled, "you just wanted him for yourself and beside you were always jealous of me, because you had to take care of me, always being the nice older sister!"

"And that made me jealous! You didn't have to raise a finger in your life!" I retorted.

Suzy's face had gotten more red, "Then how do you think it feels to loose your job, when you don't need brains for it? That's why I came here! I got fired, and when Taecyeon came into my life, he was one of the only people who was nice to me. AND YOU TOOK THAT AWAY FROM ME!" She threw at me, a purse that was on display.

"You lied to him, Suzy. I needed to do something!" I grabbed the nearest thign to me, which was some jeans and threw it to her.

"But, he was too good for me and I thought." Suzy paused looking directly at me, "He would think, you were better."

"Me?" I asked, "Your the one, with the beauty!" I told her.

She said, "That's what I had, you know I was always jealous of you?" I shook my head, "You are also beautiful, not at my standards, but you are. And you have the smarts too. Who wouldn't like you?"

A tear fell down my face, "You really think so?" I asked, and she nodded immediately.

"Also, stop taking care of me. you need to take care of yourself." Suzy gave me a big hug.

It seemed she was the older sister, but I liked it. I never was the younger sister, and it felt good. Sunyoung came in, cooing as, she joined the hug too. After several minutes we all stopped.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" She cooed, as she gave both of us a quick hug, "But clean this up!" Piles of clothes were all over the floor, but us three sister just laughed, though we still cleaned it up with Sunyoung at supervision.

When I had finally gotten home after helping clean up at Sunyoung's clothing shop, which she even made organize the storage room! When I got home, I slumped into my coach, and of course watching my dramas.

i noticed the closet in the back of room. Remembering, when I tried all the dresses, with Onew before. It seemed so great. however, I fell like I'm on bad terms with him, right now. Though, he did give me this phone, I should go thank him, but first.

I headed into the kitchen grabbing some garbage bags. Heading to the closet, I hurriedly opened it, and stuffed the dresses inside the bags. It took me hours, even sorting them into categories, for each colour and accessories, that went with the dress.

"finished." I said sighing after, and full hour, of emptying the closet.

I looked at the bags, that were on the floor, "I had some good times, in those dresses." Laughing to myself, I stood up, about to pick the dress, when the phone rings.