Newspaper Article

27 Dresses

I just graduated! Woohoo ... well technically I'm going to high school :P Do any of my unnies or oppas have tips for me? Also, the updating will come more quickly ...I hope~ Also, please tell this story to more lunew, shinee, f(x), 2pm, and miss a fans even though my writing style :D


Onew's p.o.v

"Got that story yet?" Mrs. Kim shouted as, I slouched in my desk.

Panicking, I shuffled everything on my desk around, not wanting her to know I didn't do anything. I even went up to the cord of my computer, and ripped it off the power source. Mrs. Kim came into the room, with a folder, in her hands. She looked at my messy desk and the piles of paper on the floor.

She smiled weakly, and handed me the folder, "When your done, hand in the article into here and drop it in my office."

I nodded, as she was about to leave and she smirked, "You can't hide anything from me, Mr. Lee!" She yelled.

I rolled my eyes and picked up the papers on the floor, piling them up in one of the cabinets near my desk. As, I shoved it closed, a man with broad shoulders and muscular biceps came into my office, with a girl with long slender shoulders, and legs. She was really pretty, but like I said I don't like girls with regular brown hair.

"Hi Mr. Lee, My name is Ok Taecyeon and this is my fiancé Suzy." I smiled and shook both of their hands.

I sat them on the two black Basel chairs as, I organized my desk. Putting on my shiny black glasses, and plugged back the computer. I grabbed a blue pen from my messy drawer and some scrunched up paper.

"How may I help you two?" I asked, smiling as brightly as I could.

The guy Taecyeon did the same, "You write the wedding stories in the newspaper, right?" I nodded, "May you please write a story on us two for our wedding."

I looked up in my computer, seeing my schedule free for the next few weeks, "Okay."

We talked about, how I have to be at everything that is related to the wedding and also the fee for this job. Also, there would be interviews of many people for the wedding. It was like that for about an hour.

"So, where should we meet tomorrow?" I asked the two as, the were about to leave.

Taecyeon scratched his head, "Is it alright, if someone could replace me, I have a special thing for work."

I nodded and Taecyeon whispered into Suzy's ear. Suzy smiled, and nodded back, "My sister will come with me. So, meet you at the park near Flaxton St." (BROHOHO! Do you guys watch eatyourkimchi/Musicmondays? I recommend)

I smiled happily, as the left heading back to my story about Luna, who hasn't been speaking to me. Maybe I should ask Yoona for us to meet?