Just Drink One

27 Dresses

Luna's p.o.v

I silently, sat beside Onew, as he drove his car. I insisted on driving, but he told me not to. He said it was unjustly for a girl to drive a man! I bet I can beat him in an arm wrestling match, if we had one.

Rain poured down the window outside, trying to avoid Onew's gaze. I noticed him looking, but I looked away even farther, almost looking like an owl. Even, though the rain hit the window hard, I could still hear him sigh.

"You like Taecyeo, don't you?" I heard him ask.

My face flushed a bright pink, "Why would you think that?"

With the corner of my eye, I could see him smirk, "Your acting like your were a love sick fool back when you were eating with him!" He shouted.

"So, Suzy is happy-"

"Don't you care for yourself? your stuck in this love triangle, that you will never win! Why don't you just give up, I bet it's hurting you everyday seeing them together." He interrupted me.

It was like if a sword just stabbed me right in the heart. He had got me, he knows now. He is the only one that knows other than my twin sister and Heechul. However, I can't show him, that it was true! He would just blabber it to him.

"That's ridiculous!" I cried, finally thinking it over.

"I get you want to be the nice older sister and look good in front of the guy you love, but isn't this going to far!?" He scoffed.

As, if we were yelling at each other they rain poured down faster, "It's so cliche, why would I like my boss!"

He chuckeled a bit, "Cliche! Your whole life is cliche!"

i flicked his forehead, as hard as I could, "Your just plain mean! That's why you don't love anyone, because your ice-cold!" I shouted.

I could feel him press on the gas, "What did you say?"

"You have an ice for a heart, making you vicous and evil, wether as for me, I'm nice trying to stay happy even though my sister is going to marry the guy I lo-" The car went faster, suddenly I felt in swerve.

The car slipped and slide through the road, stupid rain! When, we thought we stopped the car slid down the hill, getting a hold of Onew's jacket, I buried my face into it. It was almost 90 degree dropped, but it slowed down.

"Is it over?" I asked, revealing my scared face to Onew.

He nodded, still gripping the steering wheel, "Why didn't you slow down!" I yelled.

He had his face on the horn, "You were yelling at me, making me angry.

I turned away, "Just get us out of here!" I yelled, as he pushed on the meddle.

All I could here was mud being slipped from the tire. I looked angrily at him. We're stuck. Maybe not able to get out till morning! Great! A whole day with this guys, so much fun. I took out my phone. No signal. Move it all around. No signal. Out the window. Still no signal.

I looked at Onew as, he did the same. No luck either. He put his coat over his head, and I did the same. We jumped out of the car running to see a place that had a phone. Or some food at least. After, a few minutes we were still in the rain, but we saw a brigth red and blue light.

We headed towards it and of course we found a place. Though, it was not the place I was expecting. It was a bar. A place, a cute girl like me would be or something! At least I'm with Onew, I looked up and down him. I'll just pray I would be safe.

I walked inside, not as bad as I thought. It had a western them to it and I liked it. You don't really see a lot in Korea, but when you do your in awe! Suddenly, Onew left me alone in the bar. I saw him go to the phone, out of luck still, I mean come on!

"Your phone is not working." I told him and the bartender smirked.

Onew walked up to the bar, "One soju please." The bartender nodded.

I hesistated to sit, I wanted to go. However, Onew seemed like he was just on place. He smiled at me, and grabbed my hand. He slowly let me sit down.

"Come on, we'll call a tow truck and we will be back in no time." He declared getting his soju.

He ordered another. What adrunk, and when the bartender gave it to him, he gave it to him. He smiled, a drank a sip of his own. I grabbed it hesitantly.

"Go on. Just drink one." I chugged it down, I hadn't felt the cool soju in my mouth in a long time.