Crazy Night

27 Dresses

Luna's p.o.v

Hours later, not knowing how much had we drank. We still sat at the table at the bar. We were both drunk, him more than me, but we were having fun. I asked him about questions about articles he wrote and he, well he just asked me random questions.

The questions I asked were getting lame and I could see it in his face, but that didn't stop me from asking it. I just smiled as, he slumped in his seat, hearing another question from me so, I decided to change it up a bit.

"You got to have a favourite part of a wedding, so what is it?" i asked him.

He sighed, "I can't tell which, hitting on the female guests or the open bar."

I nudged him, "You're horrible.

He smiled, with that drunk grin, "Well, there this one point."

I smiled,"It's when the bride comes in and the groom is smiling." He mumbled, loud enough for only me to here.

My eyes widen. That's his favourite part? That's my faovurite part! With weddings we actually, had something in common.

"Why you so shocked?" He asked, reading my expressions.

I smiled, "That's my faovurite part." It seemed he was shocked for a second, but just smiled at the end.

Suddenly, a song I recognized went on. I nodded my head, swaying the beat of the intro music. Onew smirked as, he sang along to it.

"I wouldn't think you'll like this song. It's just so fluffy." I declared, now humming it.

He smiled, as he got on the bar counter standing, "My honey, my baby, my love."

People in the bar looked at him, as if he was crazy. He sang more of it, and I was shocked he had a beautiful voice, not as good as Yesung, but still.

"And look into your warm eyes," He sang, reaching out for my hand.

I blushed, grabbing his hand. He pulled me up gently as, I sang the chorus. People started to like it, even singing along. By the end of the song, people were standing,even singing along.

Another sang came. I had song this for a contest before, so I knew it well. More people joined on the bar counter with Onew and I. We danced randomly, as more people surrounded us.

After, that long night, we went back into the car, knowing we will be helped in the morning. We were both still drunk, as Onew unlocked the door, we slowly went inside. I kicked down my seat laying it down, I heard a growl, standing immediately.

There was a stare in his eyes, his eyes filled with lust. I don't know what happened next, but I put Onew's seat back, and wrapped my arms around his neck. Pressing his lips against mine, he did not resist and neither did I. He soon started taking over, as we stripped down.

Slowly I fluttered my eye open. Onew was right in front of me staring at me. I was startled and pushed him to the floor of the car. He just laughed it off, as I grabbed my clothes and started changing back.

"Morning to you too." He grabbed his own pants.

I was almost done changing, when he piined me to the seat, "You know what we did last night, right?"

I smiled weakly and turned away, "Just hurry up and let's go find a diner." He smirked at me, andstarted buttoning up his shirt.


So, I haven't been updating T^T I'm really srry! I've been inivted to partieds and I have taekwondo and I'm going camping in a few days. ^-^ Hope I'll comeback soon! Also, I'm so happy Teen Top cameback and their song is so great! Still waiting for Super Junior's new song still miss KangIn ;(