Taeyeon - Leeteuk & Jessica - Donghae

27 Dresses

Onew's p.o.v

"Woah, what the heck!?" I yelled, as she came in with like an army dress.

"Leeteuk and Taeyeon were leaders at a camp, so that's why it's like army." She told me.

I sighed, "Well, I still don't like the dress."

___ "Leeteuk and Taeyeon will be your leaders, team pink, so you guys can get going." Taeyeon and Leeteuk bowed to the younger kids with smiling faces.

"Where does everyone want to go first?" Taeyeon, asked getting to the eye level of the kids, which wasn't hard.

"Canoe!" Everyone yelled at different points.

Taeyeon stood up, as, the little kids followed Leeteuk. Taeyeon followed from the back, trying not to loose any kids. Once, they got to the lake, the kids were paired off. They spent hours, but soon the kids got bored so, they went.

"Headcount! Straight line!" Leeteuk screamed.

Everyone went into a straight line, as Taeyeon counted. She got schoked, when she got to the end and there were two people missing.

"Wheres the twins!?" Taeyeon shouted, making all the other kids scared.

They searched high and low for them, but they couldn't find them. Leeteuk had called for more leaders, who watched the kids, as Leeteuk and Taeyeon jumped into the canoe hoping they weren't too far away.

"Youngmin! Kwangmin!" Taeyeon shouted, as they went more down the river.

Still no sign of the two twinboys. Suddenly, as Leeteuk paddled they ended up in rapids. It was hard for them to paddle back up. they crashed, with wood flying everywhere. Leeteuk had grabbed Taeyeon's hand and luckily swam shore to safety.

~Meanwhile~

"I found Youngmin and Kwangmin!" A little girl yelled.

The other leaders looked at the two boys, playing in the mud, meters away from the dock. The two leaders, smirked they didn't really search a lot since they were really close.

~Back to Taeyeon and Leeteuk~

"Help!' Taeyeon screamed, for the 100th time.

"There is no use! no one will come!" Leeteuk scoffed.

Taeyeon sat back down, "We still have to try! I won't die like this!" She leaned onto Leeteuk shoulder sobbing.

Though, after a few minutes he was startled. There was a bear catching fish. Taeyeon eyes widen as, she saw it herself.

"What are we going to do?" Taeyeon whispered.

Leeteuk got her hand, and ran. They headed into the forest, not knowing which direction, until they found the river. They went up the river, even though they weren't shore if they we're going the right way. Taeyeon snuggled up to Leeteuk, still scared.

"Oppa, what happens if we get attacked!" Taeyeon asked.

"I don't know, but at least I'm here with you." He mumbled.

"Why are you happy to be with me?" Taeyeon asked.

He smiled, "I like you a lot."

"You do? Because if you do, I really like you too." Leetuek stopped in his tracks.

Leeeteuk smiled, showing off his angel dimples, Taeyeon blushed looking the other way to see the other leaders with Youngmin and Kwangmin. She ran to the river, yelling, leaving Leeteuk behind.

"You found them!" She yelled, crossing the deep river and Leeteuk following.

"They were hiding." A leader responded.

Taeyeon hugged both of them, "Don't do that again." She scolded them.

Leeteuk took them aside, "Thanks, here is your ten bucks. Me and Taeyeon are going steady." ___

"He's evil!" I told her.

"Though, they didn't expect a bear." She giggled.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing again, "Who is it now!?"

"We're not getting any questions done so, answer it!" She announced

"Hel-"

"Your at Luna-Sshi's house!?"  I could hear Donghae's voice screaming at me.

"Hey Donghae-Oppa!" I guess Luna heard too,

I covered the phone, "You were a brides-maids at their wedding?" I asked, and she nodded, getting the dress from her closet.

"So, what was your theme for your wedding and who you marry?"

"Remember Jessica? Well, I married her and we did, like an ice wedding." Donghae replied.

"Why?" I asked him, as Luna stepped out from her room in the dress.

"Well, Jessica and I went to the same school. She usually had a cold face, so I tried to cheer her up. I tried many times, but it didn't work. So, when I was about to give up we were placed as, lab partners. She laughed so many times, because you know? I'm dumb at science, well yeah I was surprised we laughed. We started hanging out and  we started dating. That's what happened, I proposed and she said yes. She's been smiling everyday now!" He told me.

Luna smiled, "It's so cute! I want a guy to make me smile everyday!"

I smirked, "I can do that!" I hung up on Donghae.

She glared at me, "I have some one who makes me smile, but I can only meet him when I work."

I looked curiously at her, but she faced the closet, "Let's try on a different dress!"