Final Dress

27 Dresses

So, today is the ending T^T Hope you liked it, and check out my blog, for my Harry Potter fanfic. Link below:
http://yuuki-generation.blogspot.com/
Remember the comment and recommend.


Luna's p.o.v

"You look amazing." Sunyoung complemented me, as she fixed my dress.

I smiled at my twin sister, who was my maid-of-honor, with Suzy. Today, was the day I waited for a long time. It was finally my wedding day, with of course my loving boyfriend of two years, Onew. He finally got the courage to propose.

"Ready?" Suzy asked, as she headed back into the tent, that I was getting ready in.

I nodded, heading outside. The wedding was at a beach, that he proposed at. The sun shown bright, as the music started to play. Suzy and Sunyoung walked slowly down the aisle, smiling as they usually did, when they were around me.

Also, if you're wondering what happened with Suzy, well we are acting like normal sister would. We fight, but we always got each others back. I wouldn't replace both of my sister for the world. Also, to my surprise, Suzy didn't go back with Taecyeon, but went with Heechul. Out of everyone, I would never expect it.

As well as, Sunyoung, she found someone, who truly loved her. They like almost everything. Though, they were only dating for month, so I'm not sure yet. It was Taecyeon. Suzy wasn't mad, but happy since she was already with Heechul.

After, they got to the priest, my dad, hooked arms with me, "Mom will be so happy." Tiny tears cascaded down his eyes and everyone stood up.

"I know she's watching." I mumbled, as we started walking down the aisle.

Onew was already down there. He was smiling, I can't believe our favourite part of a wedding is finally reality to me. I had to even look away, since I almost into tears. We reached the end of the aisle. Dad, gently kissed me on the cheek and Onew took my hand.

"You look beautiful." He whispered, as the ceremony began.

"Your more handsome, then I could ever be." i told him, and he just smiled.

"At least your not wearing anything crazy." His eyes directed to my bride-maids behind me.

I giggled, as I turned around. There in line were 26 girls, all in extraordinary dresses. If you haven't guessed it was all the bride-maids dresses I had cooped p in my closet. I didn't have a heart to throw them out. So, finally, the dress was out for their third time.

I smiled, even more. Today, I was hopefully wearing my last dress. I was finally getting married, to the person, who would love forever. In my 27th dress.