Why He!?

27 Dresses

Luna's p.o.v

It was the afternoon and Heechul and I walked into my office where again a bouquet of flowers was sitting on my desk. I smiled and picked of the pink lilies and smelled it. From the side, a white card came out it said, I guess we met before Luna-Sshi. From Jinki. Who is Jinki? Is it Onew? I asked myself, as Heechul peeked over.

"Another bouquet from your secret admirer?" He asked grabbing one of the blue bells and put it in his long brown hair.

I smirked, "It's not a secret admirer, if I know who is it."

Heechul leaned on my shoulder, "Who is it?" He asked, as I was about to sit in my desk, opening my borwn wedding planner book.

"It's this guy name Onew." My mouth dropped, as I noticed Onew's name and phone number were written in marker all over the book. Each page, either his name or the phone number and maybe even both! Anger started building up in my body as, I knocked the flowers from my desk.

"Is everything okay?" Tiffany ran in as, she heard the crah.

I nodded and shooed her away. Heechul grabbing gloves from Tiffany, cleaned the glass and headed for the garbage. However, I sat there in anger knowing he almost destroyed my book! I reached for the pone, but before I could press call, I noticed Taecyeon and he wasn't alone.

Around Taecyeon's arm was Suzy. She was wearing a light pink tube dress that had a black belt with a bow. I clenched my fists even more, knowing it was my dress. I rushed over there, almost ripping of the dress, but when Taecyeon flashed his great smile I stopped.

"Hey Luna!" He greeted, "Have you looked over the pictures?"

I nodded and looked over at Suzy, "Little sis, when did I tell you to wear my dress?" I asked, faking a smile in front of Suzy.

Suzy smiled at Taecyeon and he went to his office. Suzy grabbed me by the wrist, and I didn't know she was this strong! I knew I could pull her down the hallway when we were kids because she didn't want to eat, but I guess it's not the opposite!

"Luna! Why did you tell in front of Taecyeon, that this was your dress!"

I crossed my arms, "Don't talk to me in that voice!"

"Well, know I look desperate in front of him! THANKS A LOT! If I want to get embarrassed than I should go to you!" Again she yelled, as she headed to Taecyeon's office.

"So, you can wear my dress, meaning your the same size as, me?" I retorted as, I passed her to go to my own office.

Suzy spit her tongue at me, as I grabbed my phone. I dialed Onew's phone number and after one ring he answered it.

"Hell-"

"WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO MY BOOK!?" I screamed interrupting him.

I could hear him laugh on the other end, "Slow down, I just wanted to meet you."

"Well, let me find a time! Maybe, Saturday because you scheduled yourself in for the next few months!" I screamed again.

I heard him chuckle a little bit again, so I interrupted him by say, "Do you think this is funny? I depend on this book, for all my weddings!" I hanged up the phone and headed to Tiffany.