Krystal - Minho

27 Dresses

Onew's p.o.v

I picked out a dress in the closet. It looked like a regular t-shirt, but who I am to judge. Thought, when I passed it to Luna, it reached to her mid-thigh. I whistled at her, but she just flicked my forehead.

"What was this wedding?" I asked.

Luna turned around looking at her in the mirror, "It was Krystal and Minho's wedding. They are both athletic so they picked that as their team."

I smiled, "Go on." Luna nodded and tried to remember the story.

___"Good job, Minho!" Girls of many sizes and ages ran up to Minho, "Your number one in Gym again!" They squealed again.

However, there was only one girl, who didn't seem happy. It was Krystal, Krystal Jung to be specific. She was usually number one in everything expect academics, in her old school, but now as she transferred she was number one sometimes. She knew she couldn't be number one in academics, but she knew she could do in gym, but no! Minho always beat her by only a few points and they're in the same class.

"Good job, Krystal!" Minho shouted, making all the girls surrounding him glare at her.

She rolled her eyes and ignored him. Minho looked curiously at her and even wanted to follow her to know why she was like that. However, he could barely move with the girls surrounding him, getting closer to him.

Krystal was now on the roof of the school screaming, "WHY AM I NEVER NUMBER ONE!"

"Hey, hey, hey. It's no time for screaming." Minho came up from the door, finally escaping the girls.

Krystal clenched her fists, and ran up to Minho. She was pretty skinny, but she muscle, so she was able to lift Minho by his shoulder. She even pinned him to the wall.

"I hate how your always number one! Why can't you let me ever be it! Gym was my favourite subject because I was always number one at my old school, but you ruined it!" Krystal yelled, with little tears cascading down her eyes.

"Ruined what?" Minho asked, softy not trying to get her more bad.

She clenched her fists even more, "In my family, I'm always behind my older sister, IN EVERYTHING! She's perfect from her head to toe! When she graduated, I took over the school, but now here! I'm nothing without..." She trailed off, as more tears fell down her cheek.

Minho wiggled out of her grip and hugged Krystal, "You shouldn't care about those things. It matters, that you did your best. There are many people who are supporting you, just they way you are?"

"Who?" Krystal asked coldly.

Minho looked away from her, "Me."

Krystal looked at him, ye like a dear in headlights, "What? Why?"

"I've always looked at you, you smile and your passion for sports is, really hot..." He trailed off, making both of them blush.

"T-thanks." Krystal stuttered.

"So, please don't act like this. To me your better than anyone I ever know." Timidly Krystal nodded and headed back to class. ___

"Did they started going out after?" I asked.

Luna shook her head, "They got to know each other a little and soon Krystal fell in love with him. By the time the graduated they started dating."

I smirked, "I know Minho, and I can't believe he would say those corny words!" I started laughing, but Luna hit me in the shoulder.

"It's sweet! I wish someone would say that to me!" She declared.

"How about I tell them to you." Unfortunately, I got another slap.