5 Months Later...

27 Dresses

Luna's p.o.v

Months had passed. Tiffany had gotten married and I was a bridesmaids and Taecyeon went to the wedding with a date. No, not with me, but with Suzy. SHE EVEN WORE MY DRESS! Also, my friend Hara had gotten married to Jaejoong and I planned almost anything, but Hara knows Suzy.

Suzy was also a brides-maids and guess who was her partner? This guy named Yoseob, but she was kissing Taecyeon all night! Though, that's not the worst thing! Suzy has been lying to Taecyeon. She said she was turning into a vegetarian like Taecyeon, but when we went out to dinner with my dad and twin sister, she was eating ribs, like there was no tomorrow!

Also, Taecyeon has this cute little dog, that runs around the office all the time. Suzy said she loved animals, and of course she doesn't! She thinks they we ruin her slender white legs. Also, she said she love kids because of Taecyeon's little brother, who lives with him, but she gets annoyed when little kids do finger painting!

You might be wondering about my relationship with. To tell you the truth, I thought he was pretty cute, but after destroying my book. ugh! I guess, I won't be seeing him in a while ... I hope.

I trudged around the office, knowing it was the five month anniversary of Suzy and Taecyeon. Every time I saw them make-out in my living room or in the office, my heart would break into pieces. I've been with him for how many years, and Suzy walks in he is head over heals.

I looked into Taecyeon's office and he wasn't there. A single tear dropped down my cheek and immediately Heechul followed. I sat down at my seat, with my hands in my face to stop me to cry, my eyes out.

"It's okay, baby." Heechul declared my hair.

Tiffany suddenly, ran into my office holding a black slick wallet. Her eyes were worried and I grabbed seeing it was Taecyeon's.

"Oppa is at Purple Lobster!" Tiffany called as, I left.

I ran into a taxi, telling the exact place where Tiffany told me. I headed into a restaurant, and it was quite. As, I got into one of the private suties, since someone told me to go there, a burst of music came and Taecyeon comes out. A banner saying, "Will You Marry!"  is unfolded.

My hands go up to my mouth! HE IS PROPOSING!? He tried to stop, the people from playing there instruments, but I could feel tears cascading down my eyes.

"Do you think she'll like?" He asked.

Weakly I nodded, and right on time Suzy comes in. Of course she is wearing my dress. Taecyeon pointed and everyone was playing and his little dog came in with a strap on his back. He got it and went down on his knees. I tried to escape, but no one would let me through.

"Will you marry me?" With tears in her eyes Suzy nodded and I hugged.

My eyes widened as, Taecyeon slipped the ring on Suzy. My head felt dizzy and the room turned around me. I wanted to cry, but all I did was faint.