Nicole - Jinwoon

27 Dresses

Onew's p.o.v

I pulled out a hanbok from the closet, sighing with relief, "Now for something normal."

Luna shook her head, and grabbed the dress from me. Again, in only a few minutes, she came out and because of the beige top, it blended with her hair. She cringed as, she looked at herself in the mirror.

"I have better hanboks at my dad's house." She started, as she put her hair in a bun.

"Why did this person pick a traditional dress?" I asked, looking at the hanbok.

She sat down, "Nicole was raised in America, so she rarely experienced hanboks."

"How about her, husband?" I asked.

"Jinwoon, was raised in Korea, and that's actually how they got along so great."

___"What's this it looks like sushi!" Nicole asked, fidgeting as, she saw the many street foods all over the sidewalk.

It was her first time going to Korea, by herself. She had wanted to ever since the beginning of high school and now that time had come. It was her graduation gift, and she was now staying at her aunts house.

"It's called kimbap," a man with reddish hair and glasses told her.

"How about that?" She pointed at the pancake look-a-like.

"It's called jeon, but i think the one the girl is cutting is called yukjeon made with with shredded meat." He declared, buying one.

"By the way, my name is Jinwoon." The boy declared.

She bowed to him, "Nicole, is my name and do you imnd buying me of that dduk bok ki?"

He got her money, and bought a whole bowl for her, "Thank-you!" She cheerfully declared, skipping down the sidewalk. Jinwoon followed, knowing she might need for help later on. Nicole, noticed, but she didn't mind. After a long day of shopping Nicole headed into a restaurant with Jinwoon, who had now joined her,

"One bowl large bowl of kimchi noodles please!" Nicole asked, as the waiter wrote down their foods.

"Samgyupsal and one medium sized bowl of jajangmyun." Jinwoon declared.

Soon enough, the food were set onto the table. Nicole, smiled as, the food sat in front of her. For a skinny girl, she sure loved to eat. Soon the utensils were placed on the table. Jinwoon picked up the chopsticks and started eating.

"How do you use this?" She asked, playing with the chopsticks.

"Why don't you knwo, aren't you Korean?" Jinwoon asked.

She nodded, "A Korean raised in America, where we use forks, spoons, and knives."

He sighed, "Here I'll teach you."

They spent minutes, on how to hold a chopsticks and eat with them. by the time, they finished their food, Nicole could use chopsticks, but as good as most people in Korea. After, eating they headed to Nicole's aunt's house.

"Let's meet up tomorrow, Jinwoon-Ah!" Nicole told him.

Jinwoon nodded, "This time, let's go shopping for clothes!"

Nicole hugged, "My favourite, so see you tomorrow!" She told him and closed the door. ___

"Wait, what happened when her vacation ended?" I asked.

Luna smiled, "They had started dating, so she asked her parents for her to stay in Korea for university."

"Wow, my parents wouldn't let me do that." I told her.

She sighed, "Mine too."