Dara - Taeyang & CL - GDragon

27 Dresses

Onew's p.o.v

Luna came in, after changing again and was in a silver sequin dress, "Woah, that dress is bling tastic."

"Well, Dara-Unnie and Taeyang-Oppa are always shining." Luna said, sounding sarcastic.

___ "Minho, you got me a 14 carat necklace?" Dara asked, as Minho stood in front of her, nodding.

Dara pushed away the box, that was holding the 14 carat necklace. Minho stood their in shock, he ad just been rejected! Dara smirked, she wasn't going to by bought by a stupid necklace.

"Sorry." Dara had just bumped into someone.

"Dara-Sshi!" In front of her was Taeyang, a singer at the club she worked at as, a DJ.

She blushed, "G-going backstage?" She asked, stuttering.

He nodded, scratching his head, "Meet you there." Dara laughed a little, still blushing,

"Dara! Minho yelled down the hall.

Dara sighed, "Meet you inside the club." She told her, with Taeyang agreeing,

Still, Minho followed her, as she put on her headphones. She entered through a curtain to go to the DJ booth and by one minute she was already scratching records. As, she played songs, she danced a little, even sneaking a peek at Taeyang, who sometimes sang, to the song on the stage.

"Dara-Sshi!" Minho called, holding two drinks in his hand.

She rolled her eyes, not wanting to seem him. He sat one of the glasses on her spin table and opened a can he had in his pocket. He took off the pull tag, and grabbed her left hand, putting it on her ring finger.

"Call me." He whispered into his ear, as he pulled her closer.

Taeyang noticed and went off the stage. He slapped Minho across the face, as soon as he lips touched Dara's for just a millisecond. Minho landed on the ground with a big thud.

"Are you dating him!?" He yelled.

Dara shook her head, "NO! He is such a player!"

Taeyang smiled, and trailed up her almost perfect body, reaching her face, "What are you doing?" Dara asked, as he reached her face.

"I'm going to kiss you of course." Taeyang told her, reaching in for a kiss.

Everyone in the club, ooed and awwed, at the couple. After, kissing each other, they immediately blushed.

"Want to go out sometime?" Dara asked, shyly.

"Of course!" He yelled. ___

"So many club sotries." I declared.

Luna smiled, "Who cares-"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Did you invite anyone?" Luna asked me, but a shook my head.

We rushed to the door, to see a couple in front of us. Suddenly, both of them jumped on Luna. They were laughing and giggling, even the boy was. Suddenly, the girl with blond hair pointed at me and I bowed to her.

"That's Onew, he is working for my sister's wedding." She babbled, as I again bowed to them.

Soon, Luna introduced them to me. The girl was called CL, probably not her real name, but whatever. Also, the guy who seemed so happy was named Gdragon, who seemed that wasn't his real name either.

"Oh, Onew I need to show you something!" Luna left me with the two.

"You her boyfriend too?" CL asked.

"N-no!" I yelled.

Gdragon started laughing, "Okay then Captain Obivious."

Soon, Luna came in she was wearing a short dress, with huge white sunglasses and wearing white matching sandals. Stars ran down all over the dress, and it was almost see through.

"They had an LA slash rapper wedding and-"

"You were one of their brides-maids." I cut her off, as she nodded.

The couple giggled, "Yeah, we met because of her. It was this rapping contest."

"Just like Key and Amber." SHe added.

Cl looked at the clock that covered the wll, "Well, we got the wrong apartment, but I promise will stop by another time. Bye Luna-Sshi!" Cl declared.

"Onew-Sshi." He daid, as the both closed the door.

"They have unique names." I told Luna.