Realization

27 Dresses

I think this chapter is really confusing so please forgive me!


Luna's p.o.v

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Luna!" I could tell it was Taecyeon, "Glad it was you, who answered the phone."

I sighed. He knew, that Suzy was living with me, since months ago. he must think she was still living with me. We did make-up, but  she still living with my father right now. I guess, they are actually over.

"What do you need?" I asked timidly, feeling more sad about Suzy.

"Well, do you mind coming to my office?" Luna seemed shocked.

The sky was already dark, and probably everyone was going home. Taecyeon would never, ask someone to stay late there, only for important reason. Even, if they had to finish something, he would send them home to do it there.

"O-okay." I stuttered, still feeling uneasy by her decision.

"Okay! See you later!" Taecyeon's voice seemed more happy and higher.

When he had hung up, I grabbed my coat and headed outside. The phone call seemed very odd, VERY ODD. I mean, why would he need me? I just ruined his relationship with Suzy. I just ruined all their preparations for the wedding. Seriously, why?

Instead of taking a cab, I walked. I didn't really want to see him, but it seemed important. Also, it helped me think. What would he ask me? How would I respond? I finally, get when people say walking helps when there is a lot on your mind.

"Finally." I mumbled, getting to the office.

Note to self, when wanting to walk, go back inside and get shoes! High heels are definitely not for walking, boots are though. Get it? Get it? No? Okay... Well, I headed inside the office. Tiffany, was not there of course, so I headed into his office right away.

"Luna!" Taecyeon ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

"Uh, Taecyeon!" I mimicked his voice, but was very scared.

After, we were done hugging which lasted about more than five minutes. We stared into my eyes and started kissing me! THAT"S RIGHT! The guy who I always loved. However, it wasn't right. It felt wrong. He started my leg, but I pushed him off on time. Touching my lips, I felt nothing.

"W-why did you do that?" I asked, still touching my lips.

He smiled, "If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't know the real Suzy and I heard you liked me. You're really great you know, you always follow me."

Taecyeon gently got my cheeks again, but I pushed him away again, "I'm sorry but, I, I." I didn't know what to say, when it finally came out  I knew it was right, "I quit."

"What?" He asked, seeming more shocked then me when he kissed me.

I sighed, 'My feelings for you have been taking over my life. I started working her, because you amazed me, but that's been fading away. I will never be with you, and I finally realized that." I paused for a moment.

Why is Onew in my head at this moment? why are moments of us having fun in my head? Do I like him? No, he is my friend! But you can love your friend ... WAIT

Taecyeon asked, "You like Onew, don't you?"

CAN HE READ MINES OR ANYTHING. I looked over at him again, he smiled. Why is he smiling!? Then he started laughing, WHAT THE HECK.

"When you freak out it's cute." He told me, laughing still.

I stomped my foot. I wasn't trying to be cute, I'm actually freaking out! do I like Onew? the person, who ruined my life, because of newspaper article, the person who is really sneaky ... the person I sang with at a bar, the person, who I had the most fun with a long time.

"OMG I LIKE ONEW!" I yelled, realizing my emotions and making Taecyeon left even more.

I sighed, having my hands cover my face. Taecyeon hurriedly wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my forehand, again no fireworks.

"Got to him." Taecyeon mumbled, "What?" I asked.

I looekd up and he was smiling, "Onew is at the park, where Suzy and I's reception was suppose to be, I can give you a ride if you want." I thought it over and nodded and we headed to his car.

Onew's p.o.v

Aren't i suppose to be taking notes? This is my job for now, right? Why aren't I then it gives me money, Well, it's all because of Luna. I can't get her out of my head, as hard as I can try she won't come out of my head. Even when there is something important, she will always get in the way.

"Move please." a camera man popped out of nowhere shoving me to the side of the tent.

Abruptly, someone hand gripped onto mine, pulling me outside, "What the heck!" I yelled, as I came out in the beautiful Seoul night.

"Onew." I stood there frozen, looking at Luna, who was grinning from ear to ear.

She hugged me, and planted a kiss on my lips right after. When we finished, I was speechless, but she just hugged me again. Feeling her warm hands around my waist felt good, in that not erty way.

"Onew, I think I love you," She whispered into my ear, "Your perfect smile, your messy hair." She paused, realizing the hug.

She looked directly into my brown eyes, which seemed to let out a tear soon, "You always gave me hope, you liked me for me. We did have bad times, I a lot of them, but I think your the best thing that ever happened to me." Luna blushed immediately.

She looked away, but I moved to the direction of her face, "Really?" I asked, and she immediately answered with a yes.

"Luna, you're the best thing that came into my life, so would you be my girlfriend?" I asked, wanting her to say yes.

Again he soft lips went onto mine again, "Does that answer your question?" She asked, as I gave her a kiss this time.