Meeting

27 Dresses

Onew's p.o.v

Again another wedding I have to go to. Why did I pick this job, in the first place!? Wedding after wedding, it's all the same! Though, it's fun to look at the groom, as the bride walks down the aisle. It's my favourite part of the ceremony, but the rest is all boring to me!

"Onew, I got a seat reserved for you!" Thunder told me, as he passed me.

I nodded, heading to my spot.

The ceremony started, quickly. Again, I had to pay attention, knowing this is my job. I have to write about weddings, and it will be posted into the newspaper. However, someone caught my eye. It was one of the brides-maids. She was looking at her watch, how rude!

Through the whole ceremony I looked at her. Every, few seconds she looked at her watch. But why? Soon, after the wedding end, I sneakily followed her outside. She jumped into a car, trying to rip off her dress. WOAH! Is she just wearing a thong!?

"Onew, coming to the reception?" Zinger asked me, as she was hand in hand with Thunder.

"Y-yeah."  I stuttered.

Luna's p.o.v

My sister drove me quickly to K.Will and Yuri's wedding ceremony. It was at a park, that was luckily near my house. I fixed my dress, as I got out and headed to the head table.

"Where were you?" Yuri asked, as I hurried to my seat.

I smiled, "Washroom."


Sorry for the short chapter ^^; But please forgive me!!! You know boring school and all that so please wait for the chapters~ My school is ending so, more chapters to come.