The Warmth of Being Looked After

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His POV/Seung Ho’s POV

            It is really kind of frustrating hearing her talk like that. Where is the sweet kid from before? I promise to bring that kid back. But before that this stubborn kid here needs some scolding.

            “Is that what you were thought of? If you had something to be grateful or sorry, you’ll get more angry and temperamental? Stubborn and wrongly accuse someone? If you are grateful say “Gomawo”, if you are sorry then say “Mian-hae”.” I reprimanded her.

            I can tell that she was really flustered with what I said. And instead of really saying “thank you” she got even more mad and retorts “so you think just because you saved me I’ll thank you? You think that because you saved me I’ll jump into you and hug you while saying thank you?” she said in a sarcastic way.

            “Mwoh?” was all I managed to say.

            “What is so great about being alive anyway?” she added and this time I’m really getting mad also. Did she just dare ask me that question?

            “Stop!” I scold to make her stop with all her nonsense talking. “What are you so bitter about life?” I asked frustrated at her. “There are plenty of people out there who are in more desperate situation than you.” I told her and she only looked at me unable to answer my previous question.

            “You’ll never be able to change anything by dying. So stop thinking about that meaningless death. You’re just worrying about a painful past. What you should be worrying about now is how you will stay alive until the end.” I said trying to put some senses to her.

            And it seemed that I succeeded doing so as she just avoids my eyes and looked somewhere else in the room.

            “That’s why don’t you think you should love yourself more? The way you are now?” I gently said to her. And this time she looked at me,

            I noticed that there are tears forming in her eyes. I immediately panicked seeing her eyes become watery. “Is she going to cry? Was it because I scolded her?” I asked myself.

            I mentally hit myself. I told myself that I won’t make her cry and yet here she was in the verge of crying because of me. This is all my nasty temper’s fault. If only I tried to understand her more.

            I didn’t know what to do so I stand up from my seat and approached her. “uljjima” I gently said to her trying not to make her cry.

            “It’s my fault; I shouldn’t have scolded you, Geurigo, uljjima”. I really don’t know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter