Painful Memories

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Seung Ho’s POV

            Now it’s my turn to cry, tears run down from my eyes and I can’t stop it from falling. Somewhere along the way, I realized that I smiled and cried because of Jiyeon. 

                Jiyeon is the reason I live, she is the reason I'd die, she is the reason I smile yet breakdown and cry. She’s the reason I keep going and the reason I fall.

My friends often asked me; what's the point in loving when the one you love doesn't love you? Why waste time waiting for someone when you aren't the one she's waiting for?

Why miss someone who never even thinks of you? Why bother to care so much for a person who barely cares for you?  Why do I love when you can't love me too?

I guess that question will forever remained unanswered.

Author’s POV

            The 3 of them remained on their position. Seung Ho’s tears started falling endlessly, who said guys can’t cry? He’d cry if wants to. And though he wasn’t crying out loud just looking at him would make you also want to cry with him.

            After Jiyeon answered Myungsoo’s question, she take look at Seung Ho and she felt bad for what she said. Seung Ho’s tears mirrored in her eyes and she looks back at Myungsoo once again who was the only person who is happy in this situation.

            “Yes, I do love, I loved you” Jiyeon said as she looks into Myungsoo’s eyes. She used the word “loved” and Myungsoo’s facial expression changed.

            “What do you mean?” Myungsoo asked.

            “I love you, but I think I’ve fallen for him. Yes, I can’t forget you, but I can’t bear losing him. You showed me how the world was but he means the world to me. Now should I cling to you or should I let him pass?” Jiyeon finally lets out her inner thoughts and looks at Seung Ho who also seemed surprised to what she had said.

            Seung ho and Myungsoo didn’t expect what Jiyeon had said.

            “Geojitmal…. geojitmal” Myungsoo said trying to believe that it is all lies. “You love me Jiyeon! How could you say you love him?” Myungsoo desperately utter while Seung Hi still hasn’t found his voice back.

            “ani… it’s the truth… accept it. I love Seung Ho” Jiyeon said as looks at Seung Ho and Seung Ho also just looks at her.

      

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter