The House Visit

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

            Months have passed quickly for Jiyeon and Seung Ho. Though they are not romantically involved with each, it is enough for them that they know that they are there for one another.

            There are still times where Jiyeon gives Seung Ho a cold shoulder and them bickering over such petty things but it’s just their way of saying “I care”.

            “Just where exactly are we going?” Jiyeon asked as she seated on the passenger’s seat and looks at Seung Ho whose eyes are fixed on the road.

             “You’ll know it later” Seung Ho answered shortly and keeps on driving making Jiyeon sighs and glares intently at him.

            “You really like dragging me with you anywhere, don’t you?” she commented because this is not the first time Seung Ho did this. Seung Ho would always bring him to a ride without telling her their destination.

            “wae?? Shireo?” Seung Ho asked as he slightly smiles and takes a quick glimpse of Jiyeon.

            “Neh.. Shireo…” Jiyeon answered quickly. “So just tell me where we are going before I got mad” she threatened.

            “aigoo…. Arasso….” Seung Ho said. “Were already here anyway…” he said and stopped the car and parked it on the side and they both went out of the car.

            “Where are we?” Jiyeon asked as she lets her eyes wondered. The surrounding doesn’t seem to be a commercial area. It was more like a residential area.

            “uri jib” Seung Ho answered as he smiles at Jiyeon.

            “uri jib??” Jiyeon asked in confusion.

            “Neh…. It’s my mom’s birthday today so I came to visit” he answered as a matter of fact, making Jiyeon surprised.

            “Mwoh??!!!” her eyes got wider upon hearing him. “You mean this is your parent’s house?” she asked once again, as she can’t believe it and Seung Ho nods at her as an answer.

            “kaja! Let’s go inside already” Seung Ho invited and was about to press the doorbell when Jiyeon said something.

            “Yah! Neo micheoso??” Jiyeon asked and looked piercely at Seung Ho.

            “wae?” Seung ho asked in confusion.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter