The Identity of the Mystery Guy

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon’s POV

            After eating I didn’t notice that I already fallen asleep. And when I woke up it is already the morning of the next day. Then I look to my side and saw him again.

            He is sleeping peacefully on the couch beside the wall. It was actually his usual spot. And come to think of it, I still don’t know his name.

            Well, I did ask him before but he didn’t answer me seriously and just self proclaimed himself as my “SAVIOUR”.

            But instead of calling him that, I think MR. BIPOLAR suits him more. Because one moment he is being arrogant and grumpy then in just a blink of an eye he can be caring and nice. So that name suits him more, I think.

            I unconsciously smiled at myself. Because I find it quite funny that we’ve already fight with each other like heck, he have already seen me in my worst state… he even stole a kiss on me already. But I still don’t know his name.

            And there as I watch him sleep he slightly moves and I already know that he is starting to wake up. So I immediately turned my body to the other side and pretended to be asleep.

            I can tell by the sound of his footstep that he is getting near me. He seated on the stool beside my bed and holds my hand. God knows how hard I’m trying not to open my eyes.

            Then I heard his voice. “Jiyeon-ah” he called my name gently. “Don’t bother coming to the darkness that you don’t need to see… I don’t want to show the darkness that doesn’t belong to you… so don’t let your get hurt anymore” he said and paused for a while. “Rather let me be your strength” he added.

And then he left the room. When he leaves, I opened my eyes and seated on my bed. The way he said those words seemed so sincere. Or at least he sounded that way.

I don’t know how I should react to what I heard; I don’t even know what to think. The only thing that comes to my mind was the question “who exactly is he?”

            My curiosity about him only increased by the way acts. I kept thinking “why does he have to be so concerned about me? Does he know me? If so, how? ” those questions won’t leave my mind.

            After a few minutes the door opened and I thought it was him but I was wrong. It was the nurse from yesterday. She brought my medicine and made me drink it.

            She also asked several questions like “how are you feeling?”. I answered with a short “I’m feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter