Letting Go

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

            Seung Ho and Jiyeon have been arguing. In the end Jiyeon threatens Seung Ho of leaving the house if he didn’t come. Jiyeon knows that this is not the right thing to do. But due to her frustration it just turned out that way for the both of them.

            “What!! Just what exactly do you want from me!” it was Seung Ho’s turn to shout making Jiyeon dumbfounded, he is really hurt and she can see bitterness in his eyes and on his voice.

            “Right…. Get mad at me. Yell at me… it is much better than ignoring me at all” Jiyeon said as she holds back her tears.

            “Mad?? I told you I’m not mad… what right do I have to get mad? Just who am I to get mad at you?” Seung Ho said in bitterness and Jiyeon couldn’t say anything.

            “Know what? I’ve always told myself before that I’m ok as long as you are happy… that I can get through it all as long as I can see you smile. If only I could make you happy; I’m happy…. But Jiyeon-ah… as time passes; I realized that it was not like that, I wasn’t as easy as that.” Seung Ho said in a sad voice.

            “What do you mean?” Jiyeon asked.

            “I can’t make you happy… as I can’t make you love me.” Seung Ho said sadly to which Jiyeon opposed to.

            “That is not true… I love you... I really do love you.” Jiyeon said and Seung Ho just looked at her and gives her a weary smile.

            “Geurae… But it’s not the love I’m actually hoping for. I’m just like any other guy out there… I’m selfish and only think of myself. I thought I’m okay with loving you on my own. Always telling myself “I'll just love you all by myself. It's okay if you don't love me; just having you by my side is good enough.” But I was wrong for I couldn’t help but to wish that someday there would come the day you will love me too.” Seung Ho said and Jiyeon remained silent as she didn’t exactly know what to say.

“Now ask me how much I’m willing to give you. I’d say as much as you want me to. I can hurt myself just for you. I can forget myself just for you. That’s how much I love and care for you. But….” Seung Ho paused as he took a deep breath before continuing he is also containing his tears from falling

“But what?” Jiyeon asked as tears uncontrollably falls from her eyes.

“I’m only human and I can feel pain. I’m tired…. I’m tired of making you realize that I’m here loving you, tired of pushing myself to you, tired of hoping you’ll love me too and tired of crying all my tears out because of you. So let’s stop” Seung Ho said as tears falls from his eyes as well.

“Seung Ho-ah…” that was the only word that Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter