A Threat or A Choice?

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

            It took Jiyeon a lot of courage to go to Seung Ho’s work place, she had never been here before, and never had she thought that the first time she would be going here was for this kind of reason.

            “Do you have an appointment Ma’am” asked by the receptionist much to Jiyeon’s surpise.

            “What? Now I even had to set an appointment to meet him?” Jiyeon thought on her mind.

            “No…” Jiyeon answered.

            “Then, I’m sorry Ma’am but I’m afraid that Mr. Yoo couldn’t accommodate you at the moment” The receptionist politely informed Jiyeon the bad news, she had gone all the way to here and she couldn’t meet him afterall.

            “is that so?…” Jiyeon said and sighs.

            “Neh… I’m sorry” the receptionist answered.

            With a heavy heart Jiyeon just turned around and started walking slowly, but as she walks something grabs her attention, it was a group of people walking along side each other and one of them is no other than Seung Ho himself.

She looked longingly at him until Seung Ho finally noticed her in front of them and he stopped walking as he seemed surprised to see her there.

            “Jiyeon-ah” that was the only word that came out of Seung Ho’s lips when he saw her right before his eyes in his workplace. “What are you doing here?” he manages to ask.

            “Let’s talk” Jiyeon said and walks towards him. Her nervousness came back but she tried to overcome it as she slowly approaches Seung Ho.

            “I’m quite busy right now” Seung Ho reasoned out but Jiyeon wouldn’t take no for an answer, she had gone this far there is no way of backing out.

            “We need to talk right now” Jiyeon firmly said and grabs Seung Ho’s arm dragging him with her leaving all Seung Ho’s colleague in shock and confusion.

            They ended up in an open area, still inside the building premises; there are no other people there aside for the two of them.

            “Is it really important?? Can’t it wait? I have a client meeting to attend to” Seung Ho asked in a cold voice. 

He is not the Seung Ho, Jiyeon had known. It was as if he became a different per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter