The Blind Date

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

            Myungsoo went to their kitchen to have breakfast with his family and notices that one seat is vacant, and so he looked at his sister and asked her.

            “Where’s Omma?” he asked Yoo Jung.

            “Still in their room” his sister answered with a sigh

            “wae?? Aren’t she going to eat with us?” he asked he was used that his omma would insist that they eat all together as a family and now she is not joining them.

            “Molla… I think she is still upset with you” Yoo Jung answered. And Myungsoo could only sigh. “Why don’t you just go on that date” Yoo Jung suggested.

            “I already told omma and you about that, right? I’m not doing it.” Myungsoo answered firmly.

            “And what?? You’re going to upset omma like this? What’s so wrong with going on a blind date, you are single.” Yoo Jung said.

            “This talk is already done.”

            “Oppa! Until when are you going to hold onto that unnie!!” Yoo Jung frustratedly said. “If you love her that much, then why did you leave her on the first place? Or was she the one that left you?? Then if that’s it… why do you still love her!!! She hurt you... It only means she doesn’t deserve you!”

            “You don’t know anything so just shut up!” Myungsoo scolded his little sister.

            “That is enough, the two of you” said by someone from Myungsoo’s back and when Myungsoo look back he saw his father.

            “Appa!!” Yoo Jung chides.

            “Why are you two fighting first thing in the morning?” Myungsoo’s appa asked and Yoo Jung told him the reason.

            “You’re mother has also told me about that, go and meet that agashi…” his appa said.

            “I already said NO to that” Myungsoo said firmly.

            “I’m not asking you a favor Myungsoo. I’m ordering you. Go there. Don’t disobey us.” His father said and Myungsoo was left with no other choice but to indeed go to that blind date.

Myungsoo’s POV

            I ended up agreeing on going on this crazy blind date. And here I am, sitting in front of a young lady who happens to be my date. We’ve been here for almost 10 minutes and yet you can still count the words that esc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter