Her Choice

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

            Jiyeon is walking and when she passed by a convenient store, she went in and bought something to drink and went outside and seated on the vacant table.

            “Ahh… I’m so tired….” Jiyeon mumbled to herself and rested her head on the table to rest. Unknown to her, she had fallen asleep.

Jiyeon’s POV

            It was a really a tiring day for me. My room is not that big but I wonder why I’m so tired after cleaning it. I’m too tired to even do the laundry so I decided to bring them to the laundry house. And on my way home I passed by a convenient store to buy something to drink and I didn’t notice that I had fallen asleep.

            “Omo!! How could I fall asleep here?? Seung Ho would really scold me if he sees me like this” I mumbled to myself and hurriedly went home as it was almost dinner time.

            And when I reached home I noticed Seung Ho’s shoes are already on the shoe rack, “he is early” I said to myself.

            I went inside the house and I noticed that the door of my room is slightly open; I remember that I closed it before I went out, come on, I just cleaned my room I didn’t want any dust to enter but why is it open? then I slowly walk towards my room.

            And I saw Seung Ho there. Seung Ho is inside my room. But that wasn’t really the one that caught my attention. He isn’t doing anything in particular; he was just sitting on the ground.

            “Wait... Is he crying?” I asked myself, as I noticed his shoulder shaking. I slowly walk towards him but he didn’t notice me, he seemed to be so busy in his own little world.

            I seated in front of him “Mwo-hae??” I asked nonchalantly. And it is only then that he noticed my presence. Even though there is only a faint light on the room I can tell that he’s been crying.

            But instead of answering my question he just suddenly hugs me, making me fall on my onto the ground, good thing that I was already sitting or else, I bet it would hurt so much to fall like that.

            “Waegure??” I asked confusedly at him as I try to release myself from him hug. And it is a good thing that he did release me. I looked into his eyes and asked again. “Seung Ho-ah… Waegure?? Why are you crying?”

            “I thought you left. I searched for you all over the house but I couldn’t find you. So I thought you already left without saying goodbye.” He said as tears form in his eyes again.

            “You’re still thinking that I’ll leave? If I’m going to leave I would have done that long ago. I’ve been staying here with you for ages.” I told him as I maintain my poker face.

            “But.. Your clothes…” he manages to say and looked at the direction of my closet. Now it makes sense why he panicked like that. He though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter