His Memories of Her

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His POV

                        It’s been 10 days already and she still hasn’t woken up. Just what will I do if didn’t wake up at all?. I asked myself but then I immediately shake my head and remove that idea from my head.

                          No. it can’t be. I won’t let that happen.  If there is just a way that I could switch place with her I would do it just to save her.

                          I stared at her sleeping figure and it really saddens me to see her like that. She was almost lifeless. She wasn’t originally like this. Will I ever be able to see her old self back? I asked myself as I remember the first time I saw her.

                         I was in my 3rd year in college that time. We were having a major exam that day so I reviewed all night before and I didn’t get enough sleep.

                         And as result of me sleeping late, I ended up oversleeping the next morning and I’ll be late for my exam if I didn’t move fast.

                          I hurriedly fixed my things and took a quick shower. I didn’t even have the time to eat breakfast as I was already running late. I run with all my might until I reached the bus stop.

                          I was so glad that I made it on time or else I’ll be so doomed. I loaded the bus and look for my bus card on my bag to swipe it.

                           But unfortunately it was missing. I couldn’t find it anywhere in my bag. My wallet it also missing. I might have forgotten it at my house. I’m already starting to panic.

                           The people on the bus are already staring weirdly at me. They might be already making fun at me or worse they might think I’m crazy.

                           The people at the back who also needs to swipe their cards have already increased their numbers and still waiting for me. I thought I’d really die that moment because of embarrassment.

                            Until someone made pass through me and swiped her own bus card and to my surprise she did it twice and then she looked at me and smiled sweetly.

                            So I’m guessing that she already paid for me. “You must be in a hurry, oppa” she even said to me as she continues to walk and search for a seat.

                            I didn’t answer her as I didn’t know what to say, but then she talked to me once again. “Next time, don’t forget to bring you bus card with you. Not everyone is as nice as me” she even jokes at the end of her sentence as she seated on an empty seat near the back portion of the bus.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter