New House, New Life

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Seung Ho didn’t know whether to tell her the truth or not about him selling his previous house that it took him a while before answering. “Ani” he lied but Jiyeon was able to notice it.

            “Yes, you did” Jiyeon said. “You sold it to pay for my expenses” and this time Seung Ho remained silent confirming her conclusion. “Why?”

            “Neh?” Seung Ho asked in confusion as he looks at her.

            “Why are you helping me?” she asked for the second time. The first was when she accused him of things so she didn’t really know why he is helping her to the extent of him selling his own house.

            “Because I want you to be happy, I want you to laugh a lot. I don’t know what exactly I’ll be able to do for you, but I’ll always be by your side every time you needed Me.” he said sincerely.

            “Why?” was all Jiyeon manages to say after that little confession of him. Seung Ho then looked straight at her eyes.

            “Why do you think is that? You should know the reason why I’m being like this.” He asked back.

            “Molla” she answered as she avoided his gaze and look outside the mirror.

 Jiyeon’s POV

            I don’t know what he was saying, does he love me? I’m having a guess that it must be it but I don’t want to assume anything.

            And even if he does love me, I don’t really care. I don’t believe in love anymore. What is it anyway? Isn’t it just a twisted and cruel joke? I fell for it once and I’ll never fall for the same joke twice.

Seung Ho’s POV

            Every word that I told her was sincere. That was my true feelings and when she asked me why, I only asked her back. I know that deep inside she might have an idea to why I am doing all this things for her.

            I know that this isn’t really the right time to say it so it is better left unsaid, at least for now. I know she is not yet ready. I don’t want to hurry her. I’m also not in a hurry. So I’ll be waiting for her always no matter how far in the future it may be.

Author’s POV

            After a minute of silence, Seung Ho started to drive again and Jiyeon didn’t protest anymore. She just remained silent as she lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter