Her Feelings

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon’s POV

            “We've talked about it before haven't we? About me staying with you, I know you think that I still have the thought of leaving here, and I can’t blame you for that,"

              "you told me before that I could stay here for as long as I like. That I can leave whenever I wanted, actually I could have left long ago, when I finally regained me health. And yet... I chose to stand beside you Seung Ho because that's what I know I have to do.”

            I could tell by the look of his that he didn’t expect to hear that from me because I always treat him coldly. His eyes were still b with tears and so am I.  And before my courage to talk goes away, I continued.

            “I know I shouldn’t count on you so much but… it’s very hard not to."

              "Because no matter where I go in this damn world, there will always be times wherein the only place I want to be is right next to you. I've got no friends, only you."

               "For me, it’s the only thing in the world. So abandon that thought already. Arasso?” I asked and instead on answering me, he hugs me again; seriously… he’s been hugging me a lot today. Aigoo.

            “Gomawo…” he said in between his hugs. And I only hug him back lightly.

Seung Ho’s POV

            Can somebody please tell me if I’m dreaming right now? Because this moment, what I’m hearing, I only hear them in my dream. It seemed too good to be true. If ever this is a dream I would never want to wake up.

            “I also have a favor to ask from you.” Jiyeon said.

            “What is it?” I asked as I stared at her. My eyes are fixed on her, because I’m afraid that she’ll disappear if look somewhere else.

          “I know that I’ve hurt you. And someday, I’m gonna hurt you with what I might say and I can hurt you all over again. But when I do tell you to leave me and go away, promise me you won’t listen, tell me you’ll stay.” She said to me.

             Those words are enough for me. She didn’t have to say anything else.

          “When you say, "Leave me alone." I will stay. When you say, "I don't need you anymore." Still I will stay. Even when you say, "I don't love you." Still I’ll stay.” I told her. I’ll stay but this time, without you knowing.

           And this time she smiled to me. Jiyeon really look best when she is smiling. This moment's enough. I don't need anything else. Just knowing how she feel is enough.

            “Come on,” she said as she stands up and offered her hand to me I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter