Someday

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV (Myungsoo and Woohyun’s Side)

They decided to go somewhere to eat before buying grocery stocks. None of them was actually a good cook so they just eat out. The groceries are only for emergency use. Both of them ended up eating at a restobar.

“Looks like we are lucky today…” Woohyun commented as he looked at the stage. Myungsoo looked at the direction to which Woohyun is looking and saw a live band that was about to perform. They ordered something and waited for awhile. And while waiting the band starts to perform. Both of them watched the band.

            “Love isn't perfect. It isn't a fairytale or a storybook, and it doesn't always come easy. Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on and never letting go... Love is work, but most of all, love is realizing that every hour, every minute, every second of it was worth it because you did it... together.” The female singer said before officially starting her performance.

            And this made Myungsoo thinks; the singer was right. Love isn’t a fairytale that always end with a happy-ever-after. But it is worth the pain if you face all the obstacles. But he let go even before they could reach the finish line. Then the singer continues.

            “But when one already let go of the other, it is the end. Because no matter how much the other wants to hold onto someone, if that someone doesn’t want it anymore, you have no choice but to also let go.” She added as Myungsoo can only listen to her. And suddenly image of Jiyeon replaces the singer.

“And it is always hard to understand these 3 things; when is the time to let things go, which things to let go and how to let them go. Just like there are 3 special people in our lives. People we love but have to hate, people we hate but can't live without and people us can't live without but have to let go.” She continued.

“But don’t let these happenings in our life destroy us. Learn from your past, move on, and grow stronger. Moving on doesn’t mean you’ll forget all the memories, you’ll still remember them, but it doesn’t affect you anymore. So I dedicate this song to all of you” The singer said and finally started to sing a song

Someday, you’ll gonna realize. One day, you’ll see this through my eyes

But then, I won’t even be there. I’ll be happy somewhere even if I can’t

I know you don’t really see my worth. You think you’re the last guy on earth

Well I’ve got news for you. I know I’m not that strong.

But it won’t take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter