My Fairytale

Please Heal My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon’s POV

            After a few minutes that same man came back to my room, but now he is with the doctor in charge of me I suppose. I didn’t say anything to them as they walked near me. The doctor smiled at me and asked me how I was feeling and started checking my vital signs.

            After a few more questions the doctor left and told me to rest to regain my energy. He also told me that I’m out of danger now but I still have to stay at the hospital for a few more days for observation.

            Then when the doctor left I switch my attention to the man earlier and asked him a question that confuses me a bit and gain my curiosity. “What was that sleeping beauty all about?” I asked because just now the doctor called me by that.

            He just smiled at me before answering “oh that? It’s just a nickname they gave you.” I just tilted my head before he said something more. “Because you’ve been sleeping for 10 days and the other nurses just called you that and some already followed” he explained.

            Okay, that makes sense now. People really love fairytale story. But I’m not sleeping beauty; didn’t sleeping beauty wake up from her deep slumber because of her Prince Charming? While I fell into a deep slumber because of my Prince Charming. Or was he really my prince?

But I don’t really care about that now. Whether I fall asleep because of HIM or I woke up because of this unknown man in front of me. I didn’t say anything more and ignored his presence when another nurse came into my room and talked to him.

            Then after that he went near me and told me something “I’ll just go out for a while to buy the medicine but I’ll be back later. Do you want something?” he asked me.

            I didn’t answer him and I heard him sighs and then he left my room. I watched his back as he leaves. He is really weird I thought to myself.

            When I’m sure that he is already far from my room I stand up from my bed and abruptly pulled the needle that connects the IV fluid to my body.

            It bled a little but after a while it eventually stopped. I wander all over the room and looked for something I can change into. Luckily I found my own clothes at the cabinet. The one I was wearing before I started coughing bloods almost 10 days ago. It was already clean and neatly folded.

            I immediately change my clothing an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter